SELECT CONTENT

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by booradley123 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 am

On Cat's LCD Sean said he was "looking for a sign." Did he see one and was it by any chance when the elephant(s) sprayed them while they were kissing?

Did ABC give them a DVD copy of the last episode (Cattherine scenes only) so they have a movie of the proposal and themselves riding off into the sunset on an elephant to show their kids one day? If not, ASK FOR ONE! It's better than a Disney film!

What did they give each other for Christmas?

Did Sean get Cat's mom's blessing before he proposed?

During their LCD, Sean had a gift in his hand...what was it?

sophienette wrote:Details on C's ice cream theory, and where did Sean fit in it.

Sean chose Cookies n' Cream which meant he was "a man's man".

Thanks sophienette !
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by kathy16 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 am

B: What's the sweetest thing you did for each other? PINKHEART

B: What's the one place you want to visit together?

C: What did she do for HIS birthday in Thailand?

kathy16

Back to top Go down

Post by MARISREST Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

B: Do they have a song? If so, which song?

MARISREST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Everybody else hit the high lights for me. Will be waiting to see if we get answers :). Totally cool thread, sophienette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

For Sean: When Chris Harrison spoke with you before the F3 elimination, you said you could definitely see a proposal at the end and that you were in love. Chris Harrison also stated in an interview that he knew the last week who the final girl would be. Was Sean REALLY torn before between Lindsay and Catherine going into the Meet the Parents date? Also, was he able to tell his family off camera how he was leaning?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

What are the last 3 books each has read independently.... and what books have they read together (or read in order to discuss)?

What things did they find they have in common that they were really surprised about?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Fall5021 wrote:
sophienette wrote:We saw Monica Teal came to DTWS set recently, is there any plans for her Mum, India and "gramcracker" to come?

Did Catherine's mum give off-camera blessing to Sean's proposal since HTD?

Does Cat still leave/give him notes?

It's been a while now but I've read a print interview where it was mentioned that Catherine still gives him notes--small enough so Sean can take it with him wherever he goes. I thought that was sweet.
Catherine said that during their ABC teleconference the day after the finale.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by honey1004 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 am

For Sean - In Catherine's bio, she wrote one of the three things she wanted to do was ride elephants in Thailand. I question how it turned out that the last couple of dates were in Thailand and that Catherine and you both rode the elephants. Based on that, did you really know early on that she was the one for you?

[b][i]Honey1004
honey1004
honey1004

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Deez Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 pm

1. Did anyone else know about them giving each other notes?

2. Can they share some more of Sean's notes

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm

1. Sean mentioned in an interview ATFR that he received "clarity" of who to marry 2 nights before the proposal , i.e. after Lindsay's final date and before Catherine's final date.

Would it have made a difference in his decision if Lindsay and not Catherine had the last date before the proposal as it was fresher in his mind?

2. Exactly at which point in the process did he realize Catherine was The One?

This is confusing because he said to CH before the Final 2 elimination (Ashlee) that he was in love and he was going to propose in the end and yet throughout the camera interviews leading up to the proposal he said that he was flip flopping back and forth between Catherine and Lindsay.

Any thoughts?

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

motherof4 wrote:1. Sean mentioned in an interview ATFR that he received "clarity" of who to marry 2 nights before the proposal , i.e. after Lindsay's final date and before Catherine's final date.

Would it have made a difference in his decision if Lindsay and not Catherine had the last date before the proposal as it was fresher in his mind?

2. Exactly at which point in the process did he realize Catherine was The One?

This is confusing because he said to CH before the Final 2 elimination (Ashlee) that he was in love and he was going to propose in the end and yet throughout the camera interviews leading up to the proposal he said that he was flip flopping back and forth between Catherine and Lindsay.

Any thoughts?

I can't remember where I read this, but I think Lindsay's date actually was last, but shown first. Anyone read that too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm

We know Sean still has the FRC letter that Catherine wrote to him. Did either of you keep the other notes you exchanged or other memorabilia? Ie: Catherine's "fairy tale ending" Canada date card, the photo booth pictures, Catherine's roses etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

+18
sallyisleta
motherof4
honey1004
Archer23
jcrbil
MARISREST
kathy16
booradley123
Fall5021
renaissance
Mimi27