SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
James walking in to join the guys (after private time during GD) - Guy VO “This will erupt, this will absolutely erupt” -
Has to be after Mr America GD, only GD with Chris, James, Kasey and Mike G.

Week 6 group date with Zak and Drew having their 1-on-1s and JuanPa being eliminated earlier/or spending alone time with Des, makes much more sense IMO...

But we dont see Drew or Zak on this scene, we see Mike G, Chris, Kasey and James.

well yeah, that's the whole point.... because as I said they have their 1-on-1s, thus not participating in the group date or after the date cocktail party....The guys shown do.

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:31 pm

just a little contribution from me being a Chrisville Resident :
I am convinced the voice over : this is the girl i could be with for the rest of my life is Chris`s. this is what i get after peeking on his voice on YT over and over again..laugh out loud... Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 4:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just a little contribution from me being a Chrisville Resident :
I am convinced the voice over : this is the girl i could be with for the rest of my life is Chris`s. this is what i get after peeking on his voice on YT over and over again..laugh out loud... Embarressed!

His voice is deeper than the others. I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just a little contribution from me being a Chrisville Resident :

This will tickle you.

Sean Lowe said in Emily Maynard's promo "Emily's the girl I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with."

Chris also gets this line from Desiree: “Who knows where this journey’s gonna go, but this is something I will never ever forget.” Also he “brings out the best in me”... line echoing Emily's “restores my faith” in a clip following her hugging Sean.

I have the feeling Drew is the second choice for the lead next season, although he gets some "Sean-ie" scenes too in the promo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

In the promo, Drew just seems a little young to me to be the lead. That may change once I've seen more than 10 or so nanoseconds of film.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Drew does seem very young.

Can anyone tell who said 'I'm in love like I've ever been'? Or something like that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I find it very hard to tell who says what in the preview. Even after listening to the guys talk a little in the preview. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 6:04 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I find it very hard to tell who says what in the preview. Even after listening to the guys talk a little in the preview. lol

I think Chris and Zak have deeper voices than Brooks and Drew.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I find it very hard to tell who says what in the preview. Even after listening to the guys talk a little in the preview. lol

I think Chris and Zak have deeper voices than Brooks and Drew.

Yep they seem to have more of a manly voice than most o the guys lol, I was really surprised at how feminine Mike G voice sounded TBH, I pictured him with a much deeper voice, for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:25 am

JBF wrote:

This will tickle you.

Sean Lowe said in Emily Maynard's promo "Emily's the girl I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with."

Chris also gets this line from Desiree: “Who knows where this journey’s gonna go, but this is something I will never ever forget.” Also he “brings out the best in me”... line echoing Emily's “restores my faith” in a clip following her hugging Sean.

I have the feeling Drew is the second choice for the lead next season, although he gets some "Sean-ie" scenes too in the promo.

What a wonderful news to hear, JBF!!
it would made my full 10 weeks to see maboy Ziggy as the lead. Just hoping they would minimize the shenanigans on his season..laugh out loud Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Line by Line… A "Rough Draft" of the promo with ____ for stuff that still needs filled in.

Don’t be shy. Make many corrections here so it can be updated.

Re-edited and reposted later...

Last edited by JBF on Thu May 23, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

VO of "Desiree is my dream girl" is Kasey - compare the two "Desiree" in his voice over (the other one is the secret one)

Also, I'm not entirely sure.. but the VO of Des saying "I never thought this could happen" (pans over her crying).. wasn't there an ITM in another promo where she's in tears of happiness? Like she said that she never thought this could happen.. meaning the opportunity? Just a thought.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+30
bilolo
yrkiemommy
Aunties_Love
moflan
agentcurls