SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I believe during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."
"I don't know if I" is a VO--we don't see Des say that.
"can be 100% for you."  is what she says to Drew.

Really? I didn't catch that. Now I know what nd4reality was talking about. I'll have to watch that again. So do you think it was something else?

Possibly ? Kasha can fill in the blanks if she has some idea.
But it was a classic misdirection gimmick !

I fell for it :shocked!:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I believe during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."

Really? I didn't catch that. Now I know what nd4reality was talking about. I'll have to watch that again. So do you think it was something else?

I did see what Kasha's talking about but the first part seems to be seamless so if it's really something else, they're good.

"I don't know if I see our futures together" is a VO they play right before Des says "I'm sorry" at the F3 RC. She may be saying it to the guys then or it could be from another time. I'm still not quite sure if she's saying "you have to go" or not. Maybe "I have to go". It's a little garbled.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by elizabeth88 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I did see what Kasha's talking about but the first part seems to be seamless so if it's really something else, they're good.

"I don't know if I see our futures together" is a VO they play right before Des says "I'm sorry" at the F3 RC. She may be saying it to the guys then or it could be from another time. I'm still not quite sure if she's saying "you have to go" or not. Maybe "I have to go". It's a little garbled.

Just noticed something after seeing the above 2 bolded quotes together. The "I don't know if I"  VO sounds to me like it's the same clip in both sentences. More franken-bites. She was probably originally talking about one of the guys saying that she does in fact "see our futures together." I'm guessing they turned the "100% for you" in regards to Drew on it's head too. TPTB love to give us the exact opposite of what is actually happening in their previews.
elizabeth88
elizabeth88

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 pm

With all the hoopla of the surprise ending I think people forgot what we heard in the season preview. Des was talking about the guy she was in love with and sounded like the night before the FRC and now we know she was talking about Chris. Of course they didn't play it because we would have known that she'd accept his proposal but it's good to remember how she was feeling about Chris. Brooks who? j/k but do think she was well on her way to moving on even then.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:19 pm

albean99 wrote:With all the hoopla of the surprise ending I think people forgot what we heard in the season preview. Des was talking about the guy she was in love with and sounded like the night before the FRC and now we know she was talking about Chris. Of course they didn't play it because we would have known that she'd accept his proposal but it's good to remember how she was feeling about Chris. Brooks who?  j/k but do think she was well on her way to moving on even then.

I didn't forget it. That was the biggest clue of all. And it was sleuthed here as well.

:Clap: for sleuthing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+30
bilolo
yrkiemommy
Aunties_Love
moflan
agentcurls