SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 pm

JBF wrote:I am still searching for that one... I don't know where I thought I heard that line.

On another note:

The Final Words On Each Hometown... which I thought were interesting in their similar tones.

Zak:
Let us say that in five years down the road, Des and I are together… and I’ll look back at today as a perfect day. The first day I told her I love her. The first day that I gave her this ring that she’s still wearing on her hand. The first day that she fell in love with my family and my family fell in love with her. Pulling it all together in this one single day where it all happened, it’s gonna be the most beautiful day of our lives.

Drew:
Telling Des that I love her is a rush of exhilaration. Her kisses tell me she’s right there with me. She feels the same thing… and, um, it was incredible. It’s impossible to say goodbye to her. I’m overwhelmed by love at this point. I want my future with her and, y’know, I’m already picturing it. The next time I see my family, I will be an engaged man.

Brooks:
I’m excited more for the future than ever. It feels nice. It feels good… but after tonight, I feel like I don’t want her to leave. I just really want her to stay. Tonight was a big night. I feel closer to seeing Desiree and I together in the union of marriage than I’ve ever felt before. It’s awesome.

On Chris's hometown, THE WOMAN gets the last word in...
Desiree: I’m a little sad to say goodbye to Chris. I really don’t want to leave just yet. It is so great to meet his family and the day went so well. He does have everything there that I’m looking for. There’s definitely potential husband in Chris and it’s so amazing.

Uh oh... hope I don't start something-something here...

I thought we discussed that Des, as opposed to the guys in every other HTD, is the one that speaks at Chris' HTD before ... Are you thinking that this in conjuction with the analysis you laid out earlier in the week (which I still don't understand) but which pointed to Chris means something .... or were you suggesting something else?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:52 pm

That was on the promo... remember? I'm talking about the main show now. If you re-watch each hometown, those are the closing lines.

Yes, she DID do all of the narration on Chris' date on the promo shown at the end of episode #7.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 pm

JBF wrote:That was on the promo... remember? I'm talking about the main show now. If you re-watch each hometown, those are the closing lines.

Yes, she DID do all of the narration on Chris' date on the promo shown at the end of episode #7.

ok, thanks... well at least it's consistent... :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

What was most noteworthy for me was the Trista and Ryan (gosh I typed charlie lol) during their dates.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:What was most noteworthy for me was the Trista and Ryan (gosh I typed charlie lol) during their dates.

I PMed somebody about this since my posts here get too elephantine.

Early in the date Desiree says: "Knowing how much Chris’ family’s opinion means to him, it is important for Chris’ family to love me… so he can feel comfortable with moving forward in our relationship."

She also comments that they HAVE to like her.

In the editing thread, I already mentioned The Guitar Rift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr8OSyrxPAA

The full dialogue here when this is played here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFdvv3hxPE

Becky: Well… I like her a lot. She’s very strong and I like that because it is hard for me to see women who have a lot of insecurities which kinda plagues them in their life…
Chris: You’re saying you think you get from her that she really knows herself?
Becky: She knows herself, knows what she wants. I see how happy you are with her.
Chris: Can you tell?
Becky: Yes. I can always tell with you. I can see her the way she is on multiple levels fitting into our group. She’s welcomed into the family. Everybody’s on the same page. So you have our blessing. (Cue shot of Chris smiling like Howdy Doody.)
Crying / hugging scenes
Chris PI: My mom’s getting emotional. I mean… She sees what’s there. She can just see how Des fits in… and she like “Oh. Here’s my new daughter”. I mean… they are not tears of sadness, they are tears of joy. It is nice to see that from my mom.
Becky at earlier dinner scene (these shots are out of sequence): The thing is with Chris, he let me know the night before he left what do I think? I said “What do you want?” … and he goes “If it is Des, that’s what he wants. Going to… he text me at the airport “Mom. It’s Des! I just found out.”  
Becky PI: If you truly love your children, you want the best for them and I liked what I saw. Good guy. Good girl. Put together. Magic. What are you going to do?”
(This reminds me of night #1 with Nick the magician pulling his magic act and stealing Desiree away… making Larry a bit annoyed that he was hoping he would see some real magic here. This marks the second magic reference of the season.)
Chris PI: I’ve fallen a lot more in love with Des today. For her to interact with my family like that and to see her just fit in means so much to me. There’s no possible way these feelings are being expressed with anybody else. It just feels too right and too real.
Desiree PI: I’m a little sad to say goodbye to Chris. I really don’t want to leave just yet. It is so great to meet his family and the day went so well. He does have everything there that I’m looking for. There’s definitely potential husband in Chris and it’s so amazing.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm

JBF- I thought it was weird we get to see Desiree narrating her feelings for each guy as season progressed, we really get to see little of her talking about her feelings for Chris S. other than what she tells us in VO's and Chris Harrison. It's been mainly Chris S telling us his feelings for her instead of vice versa.

I thought it odd she would say Chris was stealing her heart at the end of hometown. I kinda already thought he and Brooks were in the running for F2 all this time based on body language.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:09 pm

She's been pretty talkative about Chris. Nonetheless, this is a most interesting season...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 pm

I believe during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."
"I don't know if I" is a VO--we don't see Des say that.
"can be 100% for you."  is what she says to Drew.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 pm

yes 
JBF wrote:She's been pretty talkative about Chris. Nonetheless, this is a most interesting season...

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

nd4reality wrote:yes 
JBF wrote:She's been pretty talkative about Chris. Nonetheless, this is a most interesting season...

Like I said on the Chris thread... it was most amusing that, over the end credits, one fan is hoping a happy ending with Brooks at the end of this and another is Team Drew. No mention of the other as if he isn't even in the running.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:35 am

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:yes 

Like I said on the Chris thread... it was most amusing that, over the end credits, one fan is hoping a happy ending with Brooks at the end of this and another is Team Drew. No mention of the other as if he isn't even in the running.

I noticed that as well.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:I believe during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."
"I don't know if I" is a VO--we don't see Des say that.
"can be 100% for you."  is what she says to Drew.

Really? I didn't catch that. Now I know what nd4reality was talking about. I'll have to watch that again. So do you think it was something else?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+30
bilolo
yrkiemommy
Aunties_Love
moflan
agentcurls