SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:23 am

Please, don't discuss someone's sexual orientation. Unless, a person has openly talked about it.

Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

ceebeedeedum wrote:

And now there's the wedding planned for August? Sean and TPTB are a match made in publicity heaven. The former loves the spotlight and ABC will give it to him while the ratings are high.

As for Catherine, if she is as smart as we think she is, she should not sign a pre-nupt and should demand equal compensation for being the other half of a fictitious couple in love.

Why do you think their love is fictitious? Just curious.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 am

Pia1 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

And now there's the wedding planned for August? Sean and TPTB are a match made in publicity heaven. The former loves the spotlight and ABC will give it to him while the ratings are high.

As for Catherine, if she is as smart as we think she is, she should not sign a pre-nupt and should demand equal compensation for being the other half of a fictitious couple in love.

This was in response to a much longer thread of comments that have since been deleted. Those comments made an assumption about Sean that is verboten to mention unless he spoke of it. Since he hasn't, I won't expand on my comment because its a taboo subject on this site until proven a fact.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

This was in response to a much longer thread of comments that have since been deleted. Those comments made an assumption about Sean that is verboten to mention unless he spoke of it. Since he hasn't, I won't expand on my comment because its a taboo subject on this site until proven a fact.

Thanks! Somehow, I just don't see them as being fake about their love. Even, if they don't work out it still wouldn't mean that their feelings weren't genuine. Yes, I agree that Cat shouldn't sign a prenup if it's even an issue, because she is the other half and deserves just as much compensation as he does.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:

So now you think that Cat will get married in order to continue to fool the public that a ficticious relationship exists between her and Sean so that MF and ABC get their love story to doop the fans and public? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Where did the rest of this thread go?

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

I guess there are rulez for general discussion and the general discussion going on did not qualify. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:Where did the rest of this thread go?

San usually creates a new thread to continue discussion to keep the threads manageable. There should be another thread somewhere with the same title with -2 for all previous discussions.
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Here's Thread 1 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:

Catherine's mother and father believe the relationship is real. Do you think she's deceiving her parents, or do you think they're in on it too?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

So now you think that Cat will get married in order to continue to fool the public that a ficticious relationship exists between her and Sean so that MF and ABC get their love story to doop the fans and public? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Please read my previous response to Pia1.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:

I don't know Sprite, but it's not as if it's never happened. There are quite a few in Hollywood that did just that including Rock Hudson, Meredith Baxter Birney, Porche de Rossi, Ricky Martin, Billie Jean King.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe