SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Diana Tue May 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Ryan P and Mickey for F2 haha
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Diana wrote:Ryan P and Mickey for F2 haha

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2300066878 :cheers: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2356543930
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm so down with this.

I'm going to need to watch the finale with a drool bucket.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Alanna wrote:

I'm so down with this.

I'm going to need to watch the finale with a drool bucket.
Me too. I had to get one today, when San and Love_me put all the guys pictures up.

Sorry, but all I can think of when I hear the name Dino is the Flintstones. 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
in2deep wrote:Also, Ben is much shorter than Dino. So, early speculation based on precious little info and trending... MPSB F1? Ben F2? Dino F3 or F4? Who's the other HTD? All questions, no answers _ kinda like all hat, no horse.

The follow quote (not that it has anything to do with screencaps) came off Reality Steve's blog. It makes me think that perhaps Ryan Park stands a good chance of being in the F4 too.

-“However, she decides to award the first impression rose to a charming bachelor who took a risk during the evening” – This goes to Ryan Park. So knowing that Ryan got the first impression rose, it’s safe to say he’s around a while, no doubt. How long? I’ll tell you when I release the episode-by-episode spoilers.

He is the one tweeted about by his envious relation. He also is quite nice looking, and evidently he is very successful in every thing he attempts and wealthy to boot. Did I leave anything out? :winkie:

Rich family! And he's supposed to be very outgoing and charming! :D

I'm pretty sure he''s F4 along with Mickey, Ben, and Dino too.

So with her F4, we already know that she can eat well and drool (Mickey), drink fine wine and drool (Ben), eat out or have take out from the restaurant (Dino), and/or be charmed and drool over Ryan P.
Folks, that is not a bad choice for an F4. dance1
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
in2deep wrote:Also, Ben is much shorter than Dino. So, early speculation based on precious little info and trending... MPSB F1? Ben F2? Dino F3 or F4? Who's the other HTD? All questions, no answers _ kinda like all hat, no horse.

The follow quote (not that it has anything to do with screencaps) came off Reality Steve's blog. It makes me think that perhaps Ryan Park stands a good chance of being in the F4 too.

-“However, she decides to award the first impression rose to a charming bachelor who took a risk during the evening” – This goes to Ryan Park. So knowing that Ryan got the first impression rose, it’s safe to say he’s around a while, no doubt. How long? I’ll tell you when I release the episode-by-episode spoilers.

He is the one tweeted about by his envious relation. He also is quite nice looking, and evidently he is very successful in every thing he attempts and wealthy to boot. Did I leave anything out? :winkie:

Rich family! And he's supposed to be very outgoing and charming! :D

I'm pretty sure he''s F4 along with Mickey, Ben, and Dino too.

So with her F4, we already know that she can eat well and drool (Mickey), drink fine wine and drool (Ben), eat out or have take out from the restaurant (Dino), and/or be charmed and drool over Ryan P.
Folks, that is not a bad choice for an F4. dance1

Just to let you know I am 0 for however many seasons there have been, and I am calling/liking Ryan P. So that means he is F2....just watch and see, it never fails hissyfit

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 3:17 am

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Ashley6

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 500059712
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 am

Love_Me wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Ashley6

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 500059712

Mickey looks to have rather large hands...

:nervous

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 04, 2011 11:59 am

Have I got these correct – as far as where the sleuthing is now?

Dino
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1j3v4o

Ryan P
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2s1mb2a

Mickey
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2rhodaa

Ben F – he seems to have a Lou Diamond Phillips thing going on….
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Mmsf49

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm

anders wrote:Have I got these correct – as far as where the sleuthing is now?

Dino
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 1j3v4o

Ryan P
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2s1mb2a

Mickey
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 2rhodaa

Ben F – he seems to have a Lou Diamond Phillips thing going on….
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Mmsf49

I have been working or the original exit order out of the limo ( not necessarily the way we will see it aired). Several of the pics are missing, but our 4 leads are there.

Ashley is going to get hit with Mr. Handsome #1 Mickey (Lay a big one her, buddy), followed immediately, by our next F4 handsome #2 Ryan P. By this time, the producers figure she doesn't even know what hit her!

We may be underestimating Ben, our fine wine maker.... Ben in our F4 appears to originally be getting out of the limo in the same spot that Roberto was aired getting out of the limo. Is that an on purpose thing or just a 1-25 shot chance?
We may need to think this through, ladies. Mr. Handsome #1 and Mr. Handsome #2 may just be too much for our little girl who has had her head in the books for basically all of her life. If you look at Ben, he is not as good-looking or slick, but he's got what I would call - for a lack of a better word - mojo on the face of it anyway. He's got some moxie.

Constantine, the other F4, appears to come out at the end. I haven't quite figured that one out. It looks like he may even be last unless there is another one missing behind him. The reason I question Constantine as last is that usually the last position is a WOW!! position either in a lasting impression or in drama, and he doesn't appear to stand way out. scratch

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

I agree with 3 of your choices but I am wondering how you found Ryan P as the fourth person.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Medianet has released pics - there's posted somewhere on this board. And they're usually timestamped/number coded (?)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

+30
Pattycake92
mnmhughes
pbmax
Jeepers
sdiego