SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Love_Me wrote:I thought Constantine could be the F1. More I wouldn't mind if he was. They seem to have something special. I just hope we get to see that connection they form at the M & G play out in during season.

I have been kinda thinking along those lines too..But have to see a few more sc or see how they edit him in the first M&G..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I thought Constantine could be the F1. More I wouldn't mind if he was. They seem to have something special. I just hope we get to see that connection they form at the M & G play out in during season.

I have been kinda thinking along those lines too..But have to see a few more sc or see how they edit him in the first M&G..

My first inclination was no to Constantine as F1. If there was a physical attraction - and especially a 2nd HT filming - I thought possibly F2; however, BabyMamma came on board and indicated we may have things completely wrong. I am now wondering if possibly Constantine is our darkhorse. He would not appear to be the typical F1 as we have first looked at all of this. Most of us pegged him a lovable F4.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 am

What was Roberto pegged at before Ali's season began?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 am

Bloomers wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

My first inclination was no to Constantine as F1. If there was a physical attraction - and especially a 2nd HT filming - I thought possibly F2; however, BabyMamma came on board and indicated we may have things completely wrong. I am now wondering if possibly Constantine is our darkhorse. He would not appear to be the typical F1 as we have first looked at all of this. Most of us pegged him a lovable F4.

If I was a betting woman, this is the contestant that I would put my money on...I feel like we can already see through pictures and the small bit we saw of their M&G introduction that there is some serious chemistry there.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 am

Love_Me wrote:What was Roberto pegged at before Ali's season began?

I remember when we were first starting from the info we had, I was questioning whether he was F3 or F1.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 16, 2011 1:57 am

Bloomers wrote:

I remember when we were first starting from the info we had, I was questioning whether he was F3 or F1.

I thought Roberto would have been the F2 and end up being the next Bachelor. Whoops! Embarassed
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 2:14 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I thought Roberto would have been the F2 and end up being the next Bachelor. Whoops! Embarassed

It had to do with the way the HTs were filmed.

I strongly suspect that the F2 will make some edited statements that will give it away. Chris did, too, on his episode 1-1 date. Of course, he was prompted into saying the things he said, but nevertheless, it gave it away to me.

"She's looking for a husband. I think I have what it takes."
"You have to bring on your confidence."
"She's my girlfirend, now."

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 am

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I strongly suspect that the F2 will make some edited statements that will give it away. Chris did, too, on his episode 1-1 date. Of course, he was prompted into saying the things he said, but nevertheless, it gave it away to me.

Didn't Ali also call Chris' dad during their date and she said I look forward to meeting you or something like that?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 16, 2011 2:32 am

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Bloomers, I remember when Chris said at the end of that 1:1 that he's got it, everyone can go home, thanks for playing, here's your parting gifts, bye. I laughed so hard. That gave me a moment of pause, but then I ignored it because I wanted Ali to choose Chris. I will not blindly attach myself to a favorite while ignoring warning signs again. Repeating 10 times. 😆
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 am

Beeleever wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Bloomers, I remember when Chris said at the end of that 1:1 that he's got it, everyone can go home, thanks for playing, here's your parting gifts, bye. I laughed so hard. That gave me a moment of pause, but then I ignored it because I wanted Ali to choose Chris. I will not blindly attach myself to a favorite while ignoring warning signs again. Repeating 10 times. 😆

Here's a lesson in the edit that I have learned over the seasons from being on the FORT. With all of the contestants, a producer is prompting them with lines to say. Sometimes it is, "Talk about so and so," which isn't nearly as bad as when they are given a direct line which I recognize from seasons past, such as when Kirk said, " I feel like we are a couple now." ( With time I can go back through my notes and name specifice F4 contestants who have said that line verbatim.)

The deal is that while all of them are filmed (with out of sight producers) prompting them to make these or similar type remarks, only certain contestants are edited as saying them.
Thus, in retrospect F2 Bachelor guy makes what will appear too confident or too brash statements.
(Kip was the exception. We didn't hear Kip make those statement because his edit was the guy who had never had his heart broken, etc. Those kind of statements just didn't work at all with Kip)

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Best best best quote of the day. LOL. That made me laugh sooooo hard when he said that
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I think we will get a long preview tonight. The last few seasons we had the longer previews about a week before the premiere. I hope we get something, we need new caps to dissect. :D

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

+30
Pattycake92
mnmhughes
pbmax
Jeepers
sdiego