SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:Thanks for the caps Love_Me! Do we have any footage of Ashley and Constantine together talking yet? I'm real interested in him right now...laugh out loud

I just answered your other post. Constantine is shown exiting in the exact same position as Emily. Have we overlooked him? Is he our surprise - our dark horse?

Thanks Bloomers! I really hope so. I'm really liking this guy. And he's not in the 4 to watch.

You know, Babymama indicated we had the wrong end of the stick - or I may have it here! Anyway, we weren't thinking Constantine at all, so is that what she was intimating? Or am I going off on another tangent? :geek:

I am having a good time being loose before the season starts and I have to get serious with this business. :D

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:Thanks for the caps Love_Me! Do we have any footage of Ashley and Constantine together talking yet? I'm real interested in him right now...laugh out loud

I just answered your other post. Constantine is shown exiting in the exact same position as Emily. Have we overlooked him? Is he our surprise - our dark horse?

Thanks Bloomers! I really hope so. I'm really liking this guy. And he's not in the 4 to watch.

You know, Babymama indicated we had the wrong end of the stick - or I may have it here! Anyway, we weren't thinking Constantine at all, so is that what she was intimating? Or am I going off on another tangent? :geek:

I am having a good time being loose before the season starts and I have to get serious with this business. :D

Well we know from RS that "Dino" makes it to at least the HTD's right? That's Constantine correct? I may be wrong on that. laugh out loud So we know he makes it that far. When you say he is in the same position as Emily, do you mean he comes out of the limo the same number as Em did?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Love it when you are loose Bloomers. dance1 We will certainly be getting serious soon enough...when the man camps are formed. clap3
Off to watch the previews again and try to identify the guys. Not so good in that department yet.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Well we know from RS that "Dino" makes it to at least the HTD's right? That's Constantine correct? I may be wrong on that. laugh out loud So we know he makes it that far. When you say he is in the same position as Emily, do you mean he comes out of the limo the same number as Em did?

Yes, I think that originally Emily came out last - she was filmed coming out last - but she was edited as coming out next to last. Michele was edited as coming out last.

When I jotted down the way the guys were filmed coming out, 6 of their pictures were missing. JP's was one of them. JP is edited as coming out last. Now that in the last few seasons has either been the WOW! position or the drama person's position (Michele in Jake's season). Although the F4 guys have been back in the line, it has usually been like 17-19, not at the end.

Something else that I can't make work is that if Ben has a 1-1 in Ep. 5, and Mickey and Ryan are in the scavenger hunt in Ep.6, where is Constantine? Does he have a 1-1 as well?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Yes, I think that originally Emily came out last - she was filmed coming out last - but she was edited as coming out next to last. Michele was edited as coming out last.

When I jotted down the way the guys were filmed coming out, 6 of their pictures were missing. JP's was one of them. JP is edited as coming out last. Now that in the last few seasons has either been the WOW! position or the drama person's position (Michele in Jake's season). Although the F4 guys have been back in the line, it has usually been like 17-19, not at the end.

Something else that I can't make work is that if Ben has a 1-1 in Ep. 5, and Mickey and Ryan are in the scavenger hunt in Ep.6, where is Constantine? Does he have a 1-1 as well?

I think you are getting that from my "working copy" of eliminations...........it will be a better copy when we actually get sc's coming in regarding their dates........just going by what RS has said, the pics that were there and common sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat May 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I think you are getting that from my "working copy" of eliminations...........it will be a better copy when we actually get sc's coming in regarding their dates........just going by what RS has said, the pics that were there and common sense.

Yes, I have some things swirling around in mind based on your working ideas, but I have to work them through a bit.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 am

Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Yes, I have some things swirling around in mind based on your working ideas, but I have to work them through a bit.

Okay, sounds good, I am still working on things too........LOL 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 15, 2011 1:47 am

I thought Constantine could be the F1. More I wouldn't mind if he was. They seem to have something special. I just hope we get to see that connection they form at the M & G play out in during season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 1:52 am

Love_Me wrote:I thought Constantine could be the F1. More I wouldn't mind if he was. They seem to have something special. I just hope we get to see that connection they form at the M & G play out in during season.

I have been thinking it a possibility too. He hasn't really been shown in the first two commercials~ Kind of hidden right now anyway. Season Preview caps should help unless both Ben F. and Constantine make it to the F3....their hair is so similar from the back. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 9:02 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I thought Constantine could be the F1. More I wouldn't mind if he was. They seem to have something special. I just hope we get to see that connection they form at the M & G play out in during season.

I have been thinking it a possibility too. He hasn't really been shown in the first two commercials~ Kind of hidden right now anyway. Season Preview caps should help unless both Ben F. and Constantine make it to the F3....their hair is so similar from the back. lol

Babymama appeared to be saying we were going in the wrong direction. Now, I have gone over that, and it could mean either that RyanP and Mickey aren't in the F4, or we are concentrating on the wrong people to be the F1 or the F2.

I keep going back and looking at what we have to see if there is anybody who could have slipped into the F4 besides Mickey and RyanP. We know Blake got back home. The only other one it could be would be Ames.
Do we know that Ames gets eliminated before HTs?

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Ashley seems to like the longer hair. She did compliment Ben F and Nick about their hair.
Which means she loves Dino's too..it's similar to Nick's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:

Babymama appeared to be saying we were going in the wrong direction. Now, I have gone over that, and it could mean either that RyanP and Mickey aren't in the F4, or we are concentrating on the wrong people to be the F1 or the F2.

I keep going back and looking at what we have to see if there is anybody who could have slipped into the F4 besides Mickey and RyanP. We know Blake got back home. The only other one it could be would be Ames.
Do we know that Ames gets eliminated before HTs?

In the other thread I asked about the F4 we listed as being correct or not and someone said we might have that part correct, but the order we assumed wrong.

I have had a different order several times and now we might be back to the drawing board.

The only two that we know for sure are in the F4 and had HTD filmed were Ben F. and Constantine. The prove outside of RS saying so is because a women reported seeing a film grew in Cummings, Geogia were a film crew was filming at "Dino" Giorgio's the restaurant were his HTD was filmed.

The other thing we know is Ryan P. at least made it into the F5 based off the post I found from a relative on Facebook.

There are a couple of Bachelors that still need to be accounted for as to when they were eliminated.

ETA: I also found a Facebook sighting of Ben F having his HTD filmed that I posted.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

+30
Pattycake92
mnmhughes
pbmax
Jeepers
sdiego