Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout on Fri May 20, 2011 8:17 am

Coastal wrote:I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.



I think the guy you have listed as William should be Ben C and the guy listed as Matt/West, looks totally like Matt.
avatar
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 8:32 am

@jurystillout wrote:
Coastal wrote:I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.



I think the guy you have listed as William should be Ben C and the guy listed as Matt/West, looks totally like Matt.

And the guy listed as Ben C...........anything strike you with him??.............BTW, thanks for the other two!! yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri May 20, 2011 9:52 am

I took this sc and zero'd in on the statues...........think they match pretty close to these, which would put this date of Will's in Phuket.........exact location still unknown right now.


This is the enlarged pic of Ash and Will with the statues behing them.


Note the hat to the enlarged pic of Ash and Will on their date.........pretty well a match??



I believe the craggy formations and rock coloring in this one match up to Ashley and Ames on the beach........got it down to 1 of 5 locations and am trying to lock it in




If this all works out, then that should mean that Ames gets one of the individual dates in Phuket, and William gets one as well on which he ends up going home, hense the rose going into the cauldron??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 am

Coastal wrote:
@jurystillout wrote:
Coastal wrote:I posted this in the screencaps one as well...........there are many questions with this but this is as best as I can figure the pool guys out.



I think the guy you have listed as William should be Ben C and the guy listed as Matt/West, looks totally like Matt.

And the guy listed as Ben C...........anything strike you with him??.............BTW, thanks for the other two!! yes
Could it be Lucas?
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 am

Coastal wrote:I took this sc and zero'd in on the statues...........think they match pretty close to these, which would put this date of Will's in Phuket.........exact location still unknown right now.


This is the enlarged pic of Ash and Will with the statues behing them.


Note the hat to the enlarged pic of Ash and Will on their date.........pretty well a match??



I believe the craggy formations and rock coloring in this one match up to Ashley and Ames on the beach........got it down to 1 of 5 locations and am trying to lock it in




If this all works out, then that should mean that Ames gets one of the individual dates in Phuket, and William gets one as well on which he ends up going home, hense the rose going into the cauldron??
Have you looked at Phi Phi?
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 3:14 pm

So Coastal, it looks like the cap of Will and Ash about to kiss is in Chiang Mai and it was a 2-1 date with Will and Ben. Ash throws the rose in the fire because she doesn't give one out to either guy at the end of the date.


Last edited by San on Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18471
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 pm

@Hotmomma wrote:This is a long shot..BUT could it be Phuket Beach?



@Jeepers wrote:Here is the full picture..Maybe it will help us locate where.


Here is that other one to compare??

Phuket Beach?

According to Steve, this is in Phuket, a 1-1 with Ames. :D [quote]
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18471
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sat May 21, 2011 12:33 am




Do we know where this is? I caught it in one of the promos to Ashley's season.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sat May 21, 2011 12:34 am



Another sc I wasn't sure about? Where is this again?
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sat May 21, 2011 12:43 am

Is this a match? The picture of Ben and Ashley could be his FD?



avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 am

@Love_Me wrote:

Another sc I wasn't sure about? Where is this again?
Ben's 1 on 1 date in Thailand
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 am

@Hotmomma wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:

Another sc I wasn't sure about? Where is this again?
Ben's 1 on 1 date in Thailand

Thanks. Do we know how many 1-1 dates Ben F gets before the HTD's start? His first one is in episode 5 right?
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum