SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm

I see that Ali tweeted that she's excited for this show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:33 pm

I like it so far. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Anyone watching? Is it one guy this week & another next week?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:58 pm

DMBFan wrote:Anyone watching? Is it one guy this week & another next week?

No, but that was my question. Are they going to show a guy each week? How long is this show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 pm

atem wrote:

No, but that was my question. Are they going to show a guy each week? How long is this show?

No, the other 2 boys share next week. They used extra time to introduce the show this week and used Tim (well known) to launch rather than 2 unknown guys,

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

No, the other 2 boys share next week. They used extra time to introduce the show this week and used Tim (well known) to launch rather than 2 unknown guys,

Thanks. Is it always 2 hrs?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 am

Does anyone know where I can watch it? I forgot to record it. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 am

I like it so far! The format is very dynamic and allows the girls to be shown more!

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:08 am

I missed this tonight and wanted to know if it was worth seeing.

Thanks for sharing your opinions everyone!

I will share my thoughts about the show soon. :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 am

I liked it more than I thought i would. But I also thought it was too frenetic. It was hard to keep all the girls straight. I like the blonde coach and the English coach, the dark haired one not too much.

There really wasn't enough time to see him interact with all the girls. Some girls never got any time with him. I liked Lea but was glad she left because she'd bring too much drama with their past.

The only other ones I didn't like were the hyper girl with the big teeth and the host, Guiliana (I only know her as the one who married the first Apprentice winner.) She's kind of annoying. You can tell there's never going to be any time for reflection on the action during the show itself because they have to give air time to so many people -- the guys, the coaches, the girls, the hosts. A little like sensory overload.

I was wondering about spoilers. I hope RS doesn't decide to jump in and play the spoiler game. Spoilers are more fun when we're figuring it out together from clues instead of someone telling us they know something.

I wonder if Fleiss feels threatened. The Bach/ette has become a little stale these last few seasons. JMO. Even the difference in the house the girls stay in from the Bachelor mansion -- it was fresher, cooler, etc. I'll keep watching RFL , I do think it has promise.
ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 am

It will be even more overwhelming next week, with two new men and 18 more women to keep straight! I feel that way watching each season of the Bachelor though, it gets easier as more people go home.

The elimination is interesting, I'm guessing the matchmakers consult with the man and pick the bottom three based on what he says about the dates. It's probably obvious to them who he's cold/lukewarm about, so at least one of the three up for eliminination will be someone he's ready to let go.

How were the ratings? They ran a promo inviting viewers to submit their names for next season (which may just be wishful thinking at this point). If they do it again they might think they need more drama to help ratings. It seems the drama is harder to come by when they rely on professional matchmakers to pick women who are genuine catches. AND those women are held accountable for their behavior each week on stage in front of an audience.

Maybe they will choose three of the women who made it far on this season (one rejected bachelorette from each grouping) to be their three leads next season. It works for the Bachelor/Bachelorette cycle. Of course if the ratings are bad we probably don't have to worry about a next season!

Anyway... it's cool to hear Tim is still very happy with the woman he chose. Do we know when taping ended? It feels like I first heard about this show a long time ago! (I'm not confusing it with "Three" or another dating show because I remember the part about one of the guys being the singer for the Plain White Ts.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+16
Beeleever
jurystillout
california90
spirited
marriedtoabaritone