SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 am

I made some screencaps from the previews! :)

Ready For Love - Screencaps - Spoilers - Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1812-ready-for-love-screencaps-spoilers-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sallyisleta Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:03 am

anyone can give me a link,? :cutesmile!:

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Twitte10 @sallyisletaEpisode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Frame_11Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Hhww11Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Jfk_ai11Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 am

http://www.hulu.com/watch/477114#i0,p0,d0
This is for the first episode. It's not up yet at nbc.com
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

Even though Haley was chosen to be in the bottom three, I think Tim really likes her - and Haley got pretty emotional when there was the possibility of being eliminated. I think maybe just testing her to see if she was in this or whether she was just a fun girl with a great sense of humor. I liked the show - and was glad Leah was eliminated - she didn't seem too upset when she walked away from Tim after supposedly crying her heart out hugging him goodbye. It would be refreshing not to have manufactured drama - and maybe show a real romance evolving. I can see the delemma with Haley - will she show/tell Tim she cares - or will she hold back?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:06 pm

I agree. I think that Tim liked the easy banter between them, and the whole "be sexy" "be serious" is the matchmaker's want, not his, or at least not so early in the process. I think the crying plays in her favour though, as it shows she is not just a clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 pm

I didn't watch the show last night, but apparently it totally tanked in the ratings. For those of you who watch, I hope it gets better ones next week and that NBC doesn't pull the plug before all the episodes air.

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 87b72b10 Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 86669110 Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:02 pm

umngirl wrote:I didn't watch the show last night, but apparently it totally tanked in the ratings. For those of you who watch, I hope it gets better ones next week and that NBC doesn't pull the plug before all the episodes air.

Thanks umngirl! Honestly, I did really like it, but if for some reason they pull it, it won't be a big deal for me. I'm mostly just watching it because I have a break right now and the bach/ette isn't on, lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

umngirl wrote:I didn't watch the show last night, but apparently it totally tanked in the ratings. For those of you who watch, I hope it gets better ones next week and that NBC doesn't pull the plug before all the episodes air.
That's to bad. I was hoping with The Voice as a lead in it would do better.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Watching on Hulu now!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Here it is on NBC: http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/a-rockstar-search-for-love/n35307/
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Haley reminds me of the lesbian girl in burning love and Leah was maybe a groupie of his? I don't think he was happy to see her there. The girl from Austin with the shortish blond hair, can't recall her name, seems like a possible match.

I'm not sure about the blind first impression. It's a gimmick and could end up sending a girl home that might be a match. You can't tell too much from a 1 minute chat behind a screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by spirited Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:24 pm

I thought that show was SO BAD! Awful, awful, awful!

It was like "Deal or No Deal" where the girls themselves were the suitcases.

It was an editorial mess - so confusing. Who is the Host? Is it Eva Longia, no wait! it is Bill/Guliana? and to make things even MORE confusing - add THREE matchmakers to the mix for their commentary too. That is SIX people who are in the supposed hosting/commentary role and then we are going to have 3 bachelors with 12 possible girls EACH?

Who on earth thought this was a good idea?

They had to do SO many flashback and flashforwards just to try to continue to clarify how it was going to work, who was who, what was going to happen, etc. Plus, did you notice how many times they dubbed in new verbiage for the "hosts" as they were clearly trying to re-explain or clarify the "rules" sometimes.

Plus, the first bachelor basically uses the show to promote his band. His first "date" is to take the girls to see them play a song? Seriously? I thought his whole deal was that his marriage ended because he was too much into his music career and he has now learned what is important. So much for that! Wouldn't you expect there to be a focus on him as a person instead? Oh no - it's just a constant rehashing of their songs over and over. So much free advertising I have to question his motives for sure.

Is every guy going to be like this? I wonder if the real estate agent is going to take them all to an open house? Fun!

spirited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+16
Beeleever
jurystillout
california90
spirited
marriedtoabaritone