SELECT CONTENT

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I think Will is really cute!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When does he get eliminated?

Not sure, but RS says he doesn't make it very far.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 8:57 am

He doesn't make it to Atlantic City.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 am

I'm thinking episode #2 since that particular mansion setup is usually used AFTER Meet & Greet. Did we ever identify the guy behind Drew in that one group shot of the guys walking?

BTW, is that Chris on the end, Kasey/Brandon side?

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 11:09 am

That's my question about Chris too. But, I'm not sure. Yeah, Will is behind Drew. Mike is the one in Green. And that's not Brian in the dark blue, that's Dan. Brian is behind Zack K!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat May 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Chris looks a lot like the one labeled Zak W. here, in the rear. Dan looks like the guy on the end with Kasey and Brandon. "Brian" may be Brad with his hair parted. Zak loves his striped shirts, but that guy looks like nobody I recognize. It is possible he and James weren't on this date.

That is likely Will behind Drew though.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Nope, that is Zak W in the back in the stripped shirt.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat May 11, 2013 3:01 pm

The one behind Drew w/green t-shirt on could that b Will?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 11, 2013 3:04 pm

DKWillis wrote:The one behind Drew w/green t-shirt on could that b Will?

Yes, he's the guy in the dark green t shirt.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah green tshirt guy is Will.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat May 11, 2013 3:08 pm

thx sanlee

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Will
Hometown: Federal Way, WA
Height: 6'3"
Shoe Size: 13
Tattoos: None
Favorite Magazines: Slam Magazine, Hoops, GQ
Hot Weather or Cold Weather: Hot weather
Favorite Foods: Macaroni & cheese, shrimp, crabs, seafood in general, chicken, turkey, vegetables

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
My goal on the show is to have the most absolute amount of fun possible. Good things always happen when I have a smile on my face and exude positive energy. Through this, the bachelorette will see how genuine I am about spreading my love to someone special.

What is the best date you have ever been on in the city you live in, and why?
I like taking my dates to the gym to work out with me because it tells me a lot about their work ethic and daily habits.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween. I used to work in a haunted house so I love pranking and scaring people.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do?
Meth.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Fly. Ever since I was little I've always wanted to fly. I started working on my legs so that I would be able to jump higher and somewhat get the flying sensation.

I love it when my date...
...Converses with random people. I'm always talking to strangers and random people and love it when my date can intelligently hold her own in a conversation.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Very positive guy!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Will Reese - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
DKWillis
JBF
atem
SLA44
Admin