SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm

DKWillis wrote:Did anyone notice the pic on the table that i take Cat is signing are of Sean cute

Yes, I noticed that laugh out loud. They had a few days notice on this, too bad they couldn't get a pic of Sean and Cat together for her to sign. But in any event, it's cute she's signing his pic, which means she gets to look at his face all day long laugh out loud!!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by lucyjordan Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

estahafa wrote:For me, Sean just happens to be Catherine's fiance. That's all he is to me. Big time girl crush.

Same here! Catherine is the reason I started coming to this forum and the reason I am following this couple. I am usually so "meh" or indifferent about everyone on this series, but Catherine is so ALIVE, joyful, unconventional and intelligent. It almost feels ridiculous for me to say this, but she has been such an inspiration to me. I'm SOO excited to hear all of the updates from this event! Thank you to everyone for sharing pictures! :Smiley:
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Aww I saw this pic on twitter of how she's signing the pics

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 BIZrpeRCcAApXKN
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Awww, thanks for posting that yrkiemommy. I LOVE that she's signing both their names. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

And she's done and I guess heading back to LA

@clmgiudici
Thank you #rva for taking such good care of me!

And this is in response as to whether she'd be back in LA in time for DWTS

@clmgiudici
@jamieahenry of course I will! I never miss a beat ;)
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:44 pm

estahafa wrote:For me, Sean just happens to be Catherine's fiance. That's all he is to me. Big time girl crush.

giggling Same here. I watched the season because of Sean, but Catherine has completely won me over. Sean Lowe, you are one lucky man!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm

[quote="lucyjordan"]

Same here! Catherine is the reason I started coming to this forum and the reason I am following this couple. I am usually so "meh" or indifferent about everyone on this series, but Catherine is so ALIVE, joyful, unconventional and intelligent. It almost feels ridiculous for me to say this, but she has been such an inspiration to me. I'm SOO excited to hear all of the updates from this event! Thank you to everyone for sharing pictures! :Smiley:

=== :sweetlove: Same here!! Catherine is Sean's lucky charm heartandarrow
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I thought this one was pretty funny
victoriacogle Nice getting to meet @catherinegiudici today! She was super sweet! #southernwomensshow #thebachelor @seanloweksu
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 A86d2910

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Vicki Kiger ‏@sunnycapri 2h
Catherine,from ABC's The Bachelor, at MARTIN'S booth picking out wedding cakes! @SeanLowe09 @8NEWS @SWSRichmond #rva pic.twitter.com/isuXP1NamW

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 BIZiVerCIAIyeY-
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm

krystal louk ‏@kmeth24 2h
Looking like a loser with @kaylaakeiter @laccyelder & @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/clIRV8HLlP

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1h
@kmeth24 @kaylaakeiter @laccyelder what happens when you hear "dumb face" instead of "duck face"

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 46 BIZoFZFCYAEw8GL

I would love to hang out with this lucky girl! I'm sure the young ones had a hoot with her!! bestbud!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Has anyone found a video of the event??

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi all, just want you to know Cat is absolutely a doll and so so tiny. She's familiar with this board and she smiled when I mentioned it. I asked her where she's traveled and she mentioned Spain, Mexico, Canada specifically in addition to Kenya and Thailand. I also asked her what she gave Sean for LCD and she said a notebook with pics and versus from the beginning of their journey and GET THIS she also drew future pics and writings of their future going forward. Soo Sweet. On her phone, her code name for Sean is Snugs and his code name for her is Love. More to come. Just want u to know she is very very happy, totally in love and every word coming out of her was so matter of fact and genuine. Totally adorable. giggling

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

+64
jembid
Fall5021
LoveDovez
booty
mtnlvr55