SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by akinitohoy Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:58 pm

iloveromance wrote:I think Catherine's interviews are so much fun because she gives us all the details that we want to know. Sean's a guy and he gives us the basics of the relationship, but Cat lets us in on all those little things that make us oohh and aahh. I can't wait to find out more from this interview. :Smiley:

Same here..I'm excited to hear a 'fresh perspective' since she is an exceptionally well spoken person and it seems that she's a natural when she is interviewed. I thank the 'linggo gods' that she doesn't say a lot of "you know", "like", "amazing", "uhhmmmm". giggling giggling
Here's a pic of her during one of the meet & greet (per SWS FB page):

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 6753_10151566747519248_1454905859_n
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by landrje Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:59 pm

ultimateldy wrote:Hi all, just want you to know Cat is absolutely a doll and so so tiny. She's familiar with this board and she smiled when I mentioned it. I asked her where she's traveled and she mentioned Spain, Mexico, Canada specifically in addition to Kenya and Thailand. I also asked her what she gave Sean for LCD and she said a notebook with pics and versus from the beginning of their journey and GET THIS she also drew future pics and writings of their future going forward. Soo Sweet. On her phone, her code name for Sean is Snugs and his code name for her is Love. More to come. Just want u to know she is very very happy, totally in love and every word coming out of her was so matter of fact and genuine. Totally adorable. giggling

First of all, a HUGE THANKS to you for going and asking her questions!

Second, I LOVE everything about what you posted, but I ESPECIALLY LOVE the bolder parts! High clap

:bigsmile:

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 pm

OMG. Look at that line to meet Cat!! Yayyyy!!!

Jennifer Pullinger ‏@JLPullinger 5h
The line to meet @clmgiudici at #swsrichmond #rva #thebachelor pic.twitter.com/0v37E98UkQ
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 BIZGNDECMAIrWlL
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

christine67 wrote:I want a BFF like her!

Me, too! Would love to have a friend like her. bestbud!

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Chef Warren @WarrenCaterson
@SeanLowe09 God has blessed you with a gracious, beautiful woman @clmgiudici Prayers and best wishes yfrog.com/hw2zbxjj
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 Hw2zbxjj:iphone
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 pm

[quote="chaslom4"]
Chef Warren @WarrenCaterson
@SeanLowe09 God has blessed you with a gracious, beautiful woman @clmgiudici Prayers and best wishes yfrog.com/hw2zbxjj
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 48 Hw2zbxjj:iphone

bowdown I got teary eyes when I read this Chef Warren's tweet, so SWEET!! :sprinklehearts
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:08 pm

estahafa wrote:For me, Sean just happens to be Catherine's fiance. That's all he is to me. Big time girl crush.

Catherine is way more interesting than Sean, IMO. Bigger, more open personality than him. Sean is always asked the same questions. Other than his time on The Bachelorette and the Bach, I wonder if he has travelled as much as Cat.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

wouldn't it be great if cat just said hey on this site! I think they both have wonderful personalities. .You can just see that Sean Is just tired of the same questions being asked..plus I think Cat is more of an open book..take me as I am kind of person!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 pm

ultimateldy wrote:Hi all, just want you to know Cat is absolutely a doll and so so tiny. She's familiar with this board and she smiled when I mentioned it. I asked her where she's traveled and she mentioned Spain, Mexico, Canada specifically in addition to Kenya and Thailand. I also asked her what she gave Sean for LCD and she said a notebook with pics and versus from the beginning of their journey and GET THIS she also drew future pics and writings of their future going forward. Soo Sweet. On her phone, her code name for Sean is Snugs and his code name for her is Love. More to come. Just want u to know she is very very happy, totally in love and every word coming out of her was so matter of fact and genuine. Totally adorable. giggling

Thank you Ultimateldy for asking my question and for sharing your experience. I can't wait for your more to come. LOL! I was also curious if she spoke other languages.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Thank you for the update Ultmately! Im so glas you represented our board. Hope to hear more.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

+64
jembid
Fall5021
LoveDovez
booty
mtnlvr55