SELECT CONTENT

J.P. - Thread #3

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: J.P. - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Alanna wrote:It was so cute and most importantly, telling when Ashley started freaking out and almost crying during the boxing match and then cheering when he won. HAHA. She's so adorable and neither of them have any type of filter or poker face going on.

First she started saying "no no no" quietly to herself, then she started to jump up and down when he started winning, realized what she was doing and put herself in check around the others hahaha.

She has a terrible poker face when it comes to telling who she is not interested in.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 pm

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 2 Welcome Lucas15! So glad you're here!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Gina wrote:Bing, Yes...She almost cried outloud and then screamed no, no, no..when Mickey started off beating JP, til JP got pissed and let Mickey have it with both barrels. She did not do that when watching any of the other guys beat each other to a pulp.

About those caps in the pink...damn he's one cute hottie. humma, I love his expressions, he's an open book to read.

That one where he looks sad, I don't even want to think of how he'll look if he's rejected at F2..it will be a heartbreaker.

I know! I just can't fathom her hurting him. She finds him irresistible. I just can't wait to see him propose. I bet it's gonna be one of the most romantic moments this show has ever seen. :animated heart
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Gina wrote:Bing, Yes...She almost cried outloud and then screamed no, no, no..when Mickey started off beating JP, til JP got pissed and let Mickey have it with both barrels. She did not do that when watching any of the other guys beat each other to a pulp.

About those caps in the pink...damn he's one cute hottie. humma, I love his expressions, he's an open book to read.

That one where he looks sad, I don't even want to think of how he'll look if he's rejected at F2..it will be a heartbreaker.

I know! I just can't fathom her hurting him. She finds him irresistible. I just can't wait to see him propose. I bet it's gonna be one of the most romantic moments this show has ever seen. :animated heart

I know, I really can't see her turning him down, for Ben or Bentley or Brad or any other guy.

I do have to wonder about his "patience" problem though because Ashley needs someone who has Mother Theresa-like levels of patience.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

I know, I really can't see her turning him down, for Ben or Bentley or Brad or any other guy.

I do have to wonder about his "patience" problem though because Ashley needs someone who has Mother Theresa-like levels of patience.

Yes, but if someone is the one and you are in love somehow your patience for them and their quirks and issues is so much more than you would have for someone else with the same quirks and issues. That is how I am hoping it would be with them anyway.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 am

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 2 Vlcsna36

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 am

I am feeling "hammock" levels of interest in this guy. Let's just say instead of being in the hammock I'm under the umbrella. Ha. But I'm trying to keep a cool head about it because the last person I liked this much was Chantal, and we all know how that turned out (although personally I am more than happy it turned out the way it did). I just hate the idea of seeing this guy hurt.

Seriously, Ashley, we all know this isn't 'forever' and it's not going to necessarily lead to the altar if the show's track record is anything to go by, so why not choose the supremely hot, kisses like a dream, makes your toes curl up when he looks at you, funny, hardworking, charming, sexy as hell guy who seems to be totally completely utterly into you.

She's a fool if she doesn't choose this guy just to see where it leads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:10 am

cupcakes wrote:J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 2 Vlcsna36

So incredibly hot... :Flirty:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 am

sweetpea wrote:I am feeling "hammock" levels of interest in this guy. Let's just say instead of being in the hammock I'm under the umbrella. Ha. But I'm trying to keep a cool head about it because the last person I liked this much was Chantal, and we all know how that turned out (although personally I am more than happy it turned out the way it did). I just hate the idea of seeing this guy hurt.

Seriously, Ashley, we all know this isn't 'forever' and it's not going to necessarily lead to the altar if the show's track record is anything to go by, so why not choose the supremely hot, kisses like a dream, makes your toes curl up when he looks at you, funny, hardworking, charming, sexy as hell guy who seems to be totally completely utterly into you.

She's a fool if she doesn't choose this guy just to see where it leads.

Chantal joined the board!!!! :bigsmile: :happybear: :sending flowers
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 am

what??? I must check this out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 am

ninu wrote: