J.P. - Thread #3

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: J.P. - Thread #3

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 Vlcsna36

The seats in that bus are hilarious. rofl hehehe
Ha ha ~ no kidding! But, you have to admit ~ it does look like a party bus!! :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 am

[quote="CHO"]I am not trying to be difficult - but I am wondering about JP's description of himself - stubborn, lack of patience and frustrated when things don't go his way. Seems we should see some of this before the show is over. I am suspect of JP being F1:

Ben says he has been moving slowly - is happy with the way things are going - he advises patience.

We don't know anything about JP - that is unusual. They have not had any conversations of substance. I can't seem to go on just the touchy feely stuff between them - we saw that with Chantal - and there was nothing there with Brad.

I know I won't convince anyone - but I find it hard to believe that Ben was confident in their relationship - he thinks alot about things and is not stupid - he is introspective (judging from his story of his father's death and growing up and taking more responsibilty etc). he has just been on the orphanage date with JP there - he has to have seen Ashley spending a lot of time with Ben - if it was that noticeable to everyone else. So I am left with he has been persuaded to be F2 to finish up the show, or he really does have a relationship going with Ashley but they are more guarded, or he is being completely led astray.

I am not sure where Ashley's heart is - perhaps the Bentley business is to maintain a guessing game as far as JP goes if she has been hanging around JP in front of the other guys. I will say she seems to light up more with JP - except for the pre Rc talk last night. JP seems more worried - and at this time he seems more invested but that could just be his personality of being a little less laid back than Ben. Ben seems confident and happy.[/quote]

First of all, I don't think you are trying to be difficult. We all see things our own way. That's what makes it interesting to be here.

However, regarding your comments that I highlighted in bold, I would say that we have already seen some of these characteristics in JP. His impatience in wanting to know from Ashley when they will have their next 1-on-1 date. In fact, he admitted to being impatient in that conversation. His frustration has been evident when he described "these freakin' group dates" in this latest episode. He went on to say that he wants the 1-on-1 time with Ashley because that is when it's meaningful. He is very honest in his comments in his vo's and pi's or itm's, whatever we are calling them. He admitted to Ashley that "it did sting a bit" when he saw her go off with Ben on their date. So I think we have seen enough to know that he is intense, a type "A" kind of person and someone who is not all that comfortable with this situation, now that he realizes that he is falling for Ashley.

The other point I wanted to make is that these three qualities are not all that make up JP. I happen to have those exact same qualities, but I am a lot more than that. I am incapable of true toxic jealousy, but would react exactly the way JP did in seeing Ashley going off with Ben if I knew that I cared for her. So many of JP's reactions, even the little things, are so much the way I would react. That doesn't make us twins. For one thing, I am a good deal older than JP and have had much more life experience, tragedy and heartbreak, that he would not yet understand. Another thing to keep in mind is that we have seen other qualities in JP - wit, humor, honesty, kindness, generosity of spirit, caring, passion, romanticism and intelligence.

As far as knowing nothing about JP, I don't agree, referencing the qualities mentioned above that I have seen in him as a person. Also, we don't know what Ashley and JP talked about on their first 1-on-1 date. They were in that house alone with only each other. How long I don't know. We only got to see a tiny part of what was said. I know that there was a change in JP after that date. Some kind of connection happened there. I also expect that we will learn more about JP moving forward.

JP and Ben F. seem to be opposites from what we have seen. I don't think that this means that one of them is better than the other. They are different. I like JP's intensity and passion. I love how straightforward he is, not holding back. I also see a quiet confidence in JP. His impatience and lack of comfort with this situation don't equate to a lack of confidence. All you have to do is look at that scene on the beach,when he tells her to come closer, closer and then starts kissing her with so much intense passion. You need a certain amount of confidence to do that.

In the end, we each see what we see. I don't often become this impressed with anyone on this show. I really like JP, think he is the real thing and a great guy. I do like Ben and appreciate many of his great qualities, but JP is the one who got my attention from the beginning.

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
San wrote:
cupcakes wrote:J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 Vlcsna36

The seats in that bus are hilarious. rofl hehehe
Ha ha ~ no kidding! But, you have to admit ~ it does look like a party bus!! :giggle:

It sure does. =) Ya know JP likes it...with the pinkish seats. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 am

<3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 am

San wrote:Love_Me, can you post some caps of Ashley's response to JP winning the boxing match? J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 949729897

Just saw this post. Sure I can. Give me a minute to make them. :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 am

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:Love_Me, can you post some caps of Ashley's response to JP winning the boxing match? J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 949729897

Just saw this post. Sure I can. Give me a minute to make them. :D

Let me know if there are other screencaps you want me to make. Ryan seems just as excited about JP winning against Mickey as Ashley does. J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 3497602689

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005149
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005252
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005400
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005434
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005454
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005555
J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-06-22_005707
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 am

Thank you Love!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 am

Ashley fanning herself after JP won.

J.P. - Thread #3 - Page 3 2011-143
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 am

Does anyone remember what Lucas says when he is patting Ashley on the back?

ETA: Thanks for posting the pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 am

Thanks, Love. Ryan was happy JP beat Mickey. So saying he was happy that JP was getting beaten was not the case. They don't seem to like Mickey very much. JP's remark about beating him and Ryan's & Lucas reactions speak volumes. jmo
Maybe he told them he was Cosmo Bachelor of the year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:14 am

Those pics of Ryan cheering for JP are too cute! Funny how the only other guy that is showing any reaction at all is Blake! Yes, the very Blake that told Ryan he was bugging the other guys for being "over the top" excitable. The rest of the guys are meh.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 am

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love. Ryan was happy JP beat Mickey. So saying he was happy that JP was getting beaten was not the case. They don't seem to like Mickey very much. JP's remark about beating him and Ryan's & Lucas reactions speak volumes. jmo
Maybe he told them he was Cosmo Bachelor of the year?
Yeah I got the same feeling that Ryan was excited for JP. Unfortunately, I think some viewers thought he was being "insensitive" or "cruel".

I don't know if @RyanParkOnline is his actual twitter... but Ryan said JP's a stud HAHA.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

J.P. - Thread #3

+62
LuvnIt