SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:To me his answers just scream "Pick me! Pick me! Pick me as the next Bachelor!" hmmm

Can't say I disagree. Maybe he'll prove us wrong, and just be a really romantic guy?

And, he TOTALLY looks like Jake! Can't believe I didn't see that before!

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm

charriotoffire wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

murasaki1393 wrote:i just realize that he looks like a cross-combination of Mario Lopez and Jake Pavelka giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for that Murasaki, Now I cannot unsee it.

haa..my pleasure! cheeky :hidingchair . Now..i dont think is FAIR if we dont bring the pic of MARIO LOPEZ over here, too !! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm

He reminds me of someone named....drop-dead gorgeous! And smart too! Loves Hemmingway...be still my heart. l o v e And I never thought Jake was hot, they just both have pointy chins.

I need an avatar with him and Zak W. together! Oooh-la-la!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 13, 2013 10:19 pm

And let's not forget, Drew is 6'2" and Jake has to wear elevator shoes (RIP SDL).

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

IrishGal wrote:He reminds me of someone named....drop-dead gorgeous! And smart too! Loves Hemmingway...be still my heart. l o v e And I never thought Jake was hot, they just both have pointy chins.

I need an avatar with him and Zak W. together! Oooh-la-la!

Ha ha Irish! Tell us how you really feel! :yes: and :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon May 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Murasaki, girl look at what you've done :crazed ...you brought up memories people would rather forget giggling
here's to hoping Drew is nothing like Jake Praying

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 pm

I see the Val-Drew resemblance Sophie. As a matter of fact, I think I'd like a little Val Kilmer to wash the Jake Pavelka out of my brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Okay...THAT's more like it ladies! Hugesmile

For those of you who can't tell, Drew is on the left...Mario is on the right! sneakyl

Last edited by Beeleever on Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Beeleever wrote:Okay...THAT's more like it ladies! Hugesmile

For those of you who can't tell, Drew is on the left...Mario is on the right! sneakyl

good job, Beelever! yes i can see the resemblance now..
its amazing that he can be soo different in all of his pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Now no more talk of hewhoshallnotbenamedfromdallas, murasaki!!! :sending flowers
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon May 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Beeleever wrote:Now no more talk of hewhoshallnotbenamedfromdallas, murasaki!!! :sending flowers

laugh out loud, we needed the 1-2 punch of Val Kilmer and Mario Lopez to exorcise youknowwho from our minds.... rotfl

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Beeleever wrote:Okay...THAT's more like it ladies! Hugesmile

Thanks for the letting me know Bee bestbud! Although, I don't think I would have minded getting mixed up on both Hugesmile :Drool:

Not like I'm picking a favourite or anything... giggling heartbeat
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird