SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by kripdk Tue May 28, 2013 12:16 am

Brooks -- wrote about him in his thread. Ewwww!!

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beagle Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

kripdk wrote:Spent too much time reading the notes at the bottom of the screen....but whoever wrote that Drew was too much like Jake Pavelka was spot on!! Drew was one of my two disappointments for the show.

I found Jake creepy and fake from the first night right out of the limo. To me, Drew seemed very real and likable and so much better looking than Jake, plus no elevator shoes since he's a foot taller too.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 am

Drew really interests me. His family is so great. I'm a big fan of his Dad, sister and his niece and nephew have Brody beat in the cute department!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kripdk Tue May 28, 2013 12:22 am

I promise to reserve full judgment, but my first impression was that he was just as fake as Jake. Glad that this was only episode one.

kripdk

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 am

I liked Drew's story, it was matter of fact not a "pity me" delivery.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 am

I liked drew! I just don't really really like any of them except chris! To me chris is the only one who just seems normal.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 am

Beagle wrote:
kripdk wrote:Spent too much time reading the notes at the bottom of the screen....but whoever wrote that Drew was too much like Jake Pavelka was spot on!! Drew was one of my two disappointments for the show.

I found Jake creepy and fake from the first night right out of the limo. To me, Drew seemed very real and likable and so much better looking than Jake, plus no elevator shoes since he's a foot taller too.

atem wrote:Drew really interests me. His family is so great. I'm a big fan of his Dad, sister and his niece and nephew have Brody beat in the cute department!

I could not agree more with what you both wrote above. Thankfully, Drew reminds me nothing of Jake. He seems very genuine and sweet. I don't look forward to him being eliminated.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 28, 2013 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My handsome buddy @Drewkenny1985 taught me how to play shuffleboard. Now he's on thebachelorette. I hope he wins

My friend and model/actor Drew on this season of "The Bachelorette"...model greatguy

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 am

Great looking guy and so sweet!!!!

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 am

I REALLY hope he is not like Jake :vomit:

First episode, really like him, great first impression and he's my pick. He does have the back story, but I do hope TPTB do not let that define him the whole season, but unfortunately I think they will.

Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird