SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klisack Sun May 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Wow this is a huge job going through all these tweets. Think I am just going to rely on you guys and just move on from the next show and tweets. HAHA

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I did warn you! giggling It was definitely break up material...others have read them on here too.

Edit-forgot to say, you probably won't see much from them on twitter until after the show, their on to us!

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Oh I see. Awe sad they broke up though. I really liked Shandi. :bigsigh: But really I don't have a lot of faith in any love reality show. Just fun watching the train wreck take place. sneakyl That is why it is really hard for me to swallow Ben getting engaged.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun May 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I doubt it's an engagement ring that we see, maybe some sort of promise ring or ... what about that Purity ring! rofl

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun May 05, 2013 4:19 pm

klisack - if you go thru Ernesto's thread, you will find alot of tweets from Shandi. I think I compiled a few as well, in my post from May 2.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1824p140-ernesto-arguello-ready-for-love-spoilers-discussion#449689
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm

klisack wrote:Hi New here. Loving the site. OK here is my take (may be completely wrong). First Tim. I believe Jenna will be his choice. They do have amazing chemistry but that isn't the reason for my choice. Tim's first marriage broke up due to his career. He really couldn't settle down into family mode and was traveling all the time etc. With Jenna she has already said she wants to explore the world but the difference is she wants to do this in a marriage/relationship. Exactly what Tim needs. He was extremely please with this answer. Her age and her wants right now set her up to be the best partner for Tim. OK Ernesto. I am pretty sure he choses Shandi. If you look at the woman's hands around his neck as he tells her He loves her it is Shandi's. Look back a few shows while she is talking or just the last show where he kisses her and you can see that the hands are a perfect match. Alot of people wonder if he is still with her but I think yes. One of his tweets recently was about him being in love. SOme are concerned about lack of love signs in her tweets but we all have to remember she has been in the public eye a lot and is good at controlling her emotions in front of an audience. SHe can also keep a secret so I wouldn't base them being together or not on how she is responding on tweeter. However she is doing a lot with her family lately so that may be her way of passing time before they go public. Ben, he is a tougher one for me. Don't shoot me but I am a Kari fan! Really up in the air who he chooses at this point. A lot are going off the possible proposal scene to help chose the girl but when Ben responded to a tweet he said he is not confirming or rejecting whether he is with Kari but that we have to remember that they are editing genius and not to get sucked into everything you see.This was a response to someone saying they know he isn't with Kari. Now on the other side I have been tweeting with Kari and have watched her Facebook page and she is still in close communication with her ex Tanner Pope. Not sure Ben would be so comfortable with them talking if he chose her. So who knows. Don't shoot me but I am not a big Angela fan. Getting really tired of the whole virgin thing being a hot topic. Good for her but don't think it should be a reason for Ben to choose her. Looking at her tweets she has been partying pretty hard. Again not sure. Not really huge fan of any of Ben's girls except Kari. They all seem so fake. That is why I like Kari. Somethings that she says are abrasive but at least she is being herself. Anyway that is my take so far. Like I said I can be way way off. ha ha ha

welcomebanner klisack! I am glad you joined our site! 👋
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

klisack wrote:Hi New here. Loving the site. OK here is my take (may be completely wrong). First Tim. I believe Jenna will be his choice. They do have amazing chemistry but that isn't the reason for my choice. Tim's first marriage broke up due to his career. He really couldn't settle down into family mode and was traveling all the time etc. With Jenna she has already said she wants to explore the world but the difference is she wants to do this in a marriage/relationship. Exactly what Tim needs. He was extremely please with this answer. Her age and her wants right now set her up to be the best partner for Tim. OK Ernesto. I am pretty sure he choses Shandi. If you look at the woman's hands around his neck as he tells her He loves her it is Shandi's. Look back a few shows while she is talking or just the last show where he kisses her and you can see that the hands are a perfect match. Alot of people wonder if he is still with her but I think yes. One of his tweets recently was about him being in love. SOme are concerned about lack of love signs in her tweets but we all have to remember she has been in the public eye a lot and is good at controlling her emotions in front of an audience. SHe can also keep a secret so I wouldn't base them being together or not on how she is responding on tweeter. However she is doing a lot with her family lately so that may be her way of passing time before they go public. Ben, he is a tougher one for me. Don't shoot me but I am a Kari fan! Really up in the air who he chooses at this point. A lot are going off the possible proposal scene to help chose the girl but when Ben responded to a tweet he said he is not confirming or rejecting whether he is with Kari but that we have to remember that they are editing genius and not to get sucked into everything you see.This was a response to someone saying they know he isn't with Kari. Now on the other side I have been tweeting with Kari and have watched her Facebook page and she is still in close communication with her ex Tanner Pope. Not sure Ben would be so comfortable with them talking if he chose her. So who knows. Don't shoot me but I am not a big Angela fan. Getting really tired of the whole virgin thing being a hot topic. Good for her but don't think it should be a reason for Ben to choose her. Looking at her tweets she has been partying pretty hard. Again not sure. Not really huge fan of any of Ben's girls except Kari. They all seem so fake. That is why I like Kari. Somethings that she says are abrasive but at least she is being herself. Anyway that is my take so far. Like I said I can be way way off. ha ha ha

Well hello stranger Smiley giggling welcomesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

klisack wrote:Oh I see. Awe sad they broke up though. I really liked Shandi. :bigsigh: But really I don't have a lot of faith in any love reality show. Just fun watching the train wreck take place. sneakyl That is why it is really hard for me to swallow Ben getting engaged.
You should have watched Love In the Wild, they had 2 seasons and I think they still have 5 couples still together/engaged.

Ben did say he's still with the girl he chose (I think, I don't follow him like I do Tim) Hugesmile so something must be working out?

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Is this the same Tanner that was on Jilliain's season that had the foot fetish or am I thinking of someone else? giggling

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

jurystillout wrote:

Is this the same Tanner that was on Jilliain's season that had the foot fetish or am I thinking of someone else? giggling

One and the same!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 06, 2013 3:07 am

Lost17 wrote:I did warn you! giggling It was definitely break up material...others have read them on here too.

Edit-forgot to say, you probably won't see much from them on twitter until after the show, their on to us!

This cracked me up. I scared my dog. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 06, 2013 3:33 am

No shooting allowed here. giggling .. LOLOL All jokes aside you'll find that there's a great group of people here and I know you will enjoy it... :Welcome
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
klisack
jurystillout
Beeleever
sunnygal
sallyisleta