SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by DKWillis Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

OK umngirl thanks just out and about surfing and came across it

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Okay so bios/pics HAVE to come out next week right?! I am excited to see them! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Okay so bios/pics HAVE to come out next week right?! I am excited to see them! :)

It will be 2 weeks from when somebody asked Robert Mills when they would come out so yes! :D
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4h
Ordering Bojangles for Dez and the entire crew...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:

If MF is there doesn't that mean we are very close (ie tomorrow as originally thought) to the FRC? High clap
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 am

barbell wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

If MF is there doesn't that mean we are very close (ie tomorrow as originally thought) to the FRC? High clap

Nope, it's mid next week per RS.

What I don't get is this stupid 'Bojangles' joke. WTH is that about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:

Do you think they already filmed the FRC? There's this one gossip blog claiming it already took place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 04, 2013 6:55 am

atem wrote:
barbell wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Atem, do you remember MF falling in love with Bojangles chicken while he was in NC filming En's season? He's been crazy about it ever since then. I'm not sure if this is what he meant or what you meant, but I thought I would remind you of that. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 8:15 am

LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
barbell wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Atem, do you remember MF falling in love with Bojangles chicken while he was in NC filming En's season? He's been crazy about it ever since then. I'm not sure if this is what he meant or what you meant, but I thought I would remind you of that. : )

I don't get what he's saying in the tweet when they aren't in NC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

MF has had weird tweets this season.... like the London Fog and now Bogangles.... maybe he been looking at his 2012 calendar and where they were in Emily's season and sending out tweets to go with that..... he's been very quiet about this season himself.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

[quote="atem"]
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
barbell wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I don't get what he's saying in the tweet when they aren't in NC. [/quo

Bojangles has chicken and biscuits. It sounds like that is what he is referring to!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 pm

I know what he's referring to. I am saying that he does these stupid insider jokes. Is he saying filming has wrapped and he's giving them a 'wrap party'? I know there isn't a Bojanles where they are, so why even say that? It's just him making these insider jokes and is just pisses me off when he does it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan