SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

california90 wrote:Drew cleaned up his instagram as well. Just no more pics of him and his ex-gf, I assume.

Actually, none of his instagram pics had a gf in them that I recall.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

I wish I could remember where I saw the pictures, but it was I think in the fall of 2012. They were at a friend's wedding. She's pretty, natch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 pm

I deff. remember the pics. I can't remember the captions, but the girl is Caitlin Wilenchik. They were all before 2013 was mostly what I remember. There was one where people said he looked like Bryden.. that photo I think also had her in it in the background.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 pm

california90 wrote:I deff. remember the pics. I can't remember the captions, but the girl is Caitlin Wilenchik. They were all before 2013 was mostly what I remember. There was one where people said he looked like Bryden.. that photo I think also had her in it in the background.

I don't recall them. Why would he take them off?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 am

Fleiss doesn't even know the night his blooper show comes on! He kept saying Monday, until Robert corrected him! 😆

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat May 18, 2013 3:56 pm

It looks like Ben changed his twitter handle from KyleDalTX to BenScottTX.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 8554319625_3737a89572_tDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 8555428414_13183c9699_tDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 8555428450_fee0585c93_tDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 15 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Juan Pa and Robert tweeting, MikeG and Brandon are cracking me up:

Brandon Andreen ‏@onlyonebrandon 19h
@MichaelGarofola I stubbed my toe yesterday at the beach and caught diabetes. #ruinedmyday

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 3h
@onlyonebrandon If only the pancreas were located in the toe. I'd have 9 more chances. #splenda

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 5:10 pm

That's great that the guys are finally able to talk to each other.

Has James started to twitter yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Zack tweeting a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 5:31 pm

sophienette wrote:Zack tweeting a bit.

Zack K? That's great!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Yep, first tweet since March to @TheChrisDean (last seen at Mr America with Des)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

sophienette wrote:Juan Pa and Robert tweeting, MikeG and Brandon are cracking me up:

Brandon Andreen ‏@onlyonebrandon 19h
@MichaelGarofola I stubbed my toe yesterday at the beach and caught diabetes. #ruinedmyday

Michael G. ‏@MichaelGarofola 3h
@onlyonebrandon If only the pancreas were located in the toe. I'd have 9 more chances. #splenda

I love Mike G. He's hilarious. Some of his tweets w/Christopher Dean and Kasey are hilarious too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan