SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 am

From B Sweets!

and their facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=376943972416198&l=a75bb5a004

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 am

An older pic of Desiree at her job:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLUuqk9CUAAfQxJ.jpg

Can someone ask when she took it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:47 am

Wasn't Desiree following 95 people? Who did she unfollow?

Anyway, this is what Nate tweeted:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu May 30, 2013 8:50 am

atem wrote:Wasn't Desiree following 95 people? Who did she unfollow?

was this in reply to another tweet? or is he saying maybe, possibly her f1 is not who we think, were told? scratch
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:54 am

Huchmom3 wrote:

was this in reply to another tweet? or is he saying maybe, possibly her f1 is not who we think, were told? scratch

Yes, he was responding to someone who said it's already been posted who she picks and why do people ruin it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu May 30, 2013 8:57 am

bestbud! bestbud!
Huchmom3 wrote:

It is in response to the F1 Spoiler....

Joel Damiani Cigan ‏@JoelCDCigan Hi @nate_hartsock83! Spoilers are saying your sister @DesHartsock chooses Brooks.. Why do they release this info and ruin the surprise?

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83 @JoelCDCigan Just bc the spoilers say that doesn't mean it's true..they release it bc they have no life.

I personally think its Brooks AND she gave it away herself on Kimmel Hugesmile

I also think if F1 wasn't Brooks Nate would not be allowed to respond to that tweet either. If its Brooks then Nate keeps the secret and its classic misdirection because people think its the other guy because her brother said that on Twitter. But lets say it is actually Chris as F1 and Nate tweeted that this just as bad as RS and that would be a no-no for TPTB especially coming her brother.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Thu May 30, 2013 9:12 am

Yes, makes sense, just trying to protect the outcome. He should have just left it alone then lol instead of trying to have others think the outcome could be different.
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 9:14 am

Huchmom3 wrote:Yes, makes sense, just trying to protect the outcome. He should have just left it alone then laugh out loud instead of trying to have others think the outcome could be different.

He may not know himself. no idea

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:56 am

To me it sounded like Nate actually confirmed the spoiler is true by saying "they release it because they have no life." If it was not Brooks, surely he would've worded it "they make up stuff because they have no life."

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu May 30, 2013 2:37 pm

I think he would have done better to just not reply to such a tweet.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Is this Juanpa's sister?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

l do believe so

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan