SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:09 am

It's fun!

Anyway, here's more from Ali's tweet about meeting Desiree (finally) today! I don't know if it was 'filming' or a photo shoot though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 am

That is great to hear! Des really does seem like a genuine person who is nice to everyone!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:33 am

Seems that Desiree was at this event today:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:31 am

sanlee088 wrote:I wish I was not so busy! I feel like I am missing out on so much. I haven't read many threads in like a week! :Frown: I hope all is well with everyone!

:thismuch:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 2irxh87
I'm so excited to watch the #bachelorette tonight!! #AtlanticCity #Jersey #ABC

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm

momoftrips wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 2irxh87
I'm so excited to watch the #bachelorette tonight!! #AtlanticCity #Jersey #ABC

Great pic of the guys! Who put I tup?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Amy Bean

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 42 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Anyone else see Nate Hartsock's tweet where someone asked him "Spoilers are saying your sister chooses Brooks...Why do they release this info & ruin the surprise?"  He replied "Just bc the spoilers say that doesn't mean it's true...They release it bc they have no life."  Do you think he knows who she choose? What to think??? LOL, I guess I have no life.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Anyone else see Nate Hartsock's tweet where someone asked him "Spoilers are saying your sister chooses Brooks...Why do they release this info & ruin the surprise?"  He replied "Just bc the spoilers say that doesn't mean it's true...They release it bc they have no life."  Do you think he knows who she choose? What to think??? LOL, I guess I have no life.

I really don't think even Nate knows!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I think he's trying to play the rumors down. He even gave an explanation why spoilers are released. That's telling to me.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Desiree also did a quiz thing with Entertainment Weekly! Hey, she's a Pawn Star/American Pickers fan like me! giggling

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/06/17/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-takes-the-ew-pop-culture-personality-test-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I think he's trying to play the rumors down. He even gave an explanation why spoilers are released. That's telling to me.

He definitely is.

And the families all know. That's how so many leaks can take place.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan