SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 pm

The group date in Taiwan is with JP, Lucas, and Ames, correct? Anyone think it might be a photoshoot again? In last night's preview, we have Ashley and Ames both wearing sparkly, fancy clothes and kissing while a camera flashes. Then, Lucas and Ashley are both wearing kimonos (?) and kissing.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:The group date in Taiwan is with JP, Lucas, and Ames, correct? Anyone think it might be a photoshoot again? In last night's preview, we have Ashley and Ames both wearing sparkly, fancy clothes and kissing while a camera flashes. Then, Lucas and Ashley are both wearing kimonos (?) and kissing.
I seem to recall there having been some mention of a wedding photo shoot? I think we all assumed it was referring to William's date but maybe it's happening in Taiwan instead.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

mnmhughes wrote:The group date in Taiwan is with JP, Lucas, and Ames, correct? Anyone think it might be a photoshoot again? In last night's preview, we have Ashley and Ames both wearing sparkly, fancy clothes and kissing while a camera flashes. Then, Lucas and Ashley are both wearing kimonos (?) and kissing.

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 25 Ezlrhx
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 25 15wcvwj

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:08 pm

OK everyone JP or Lucas? I'm banking on JP sending himself into a tizzy. giggling

However, the next morning when Ben F. doesn't return from his date, it drives one of the bachelors into an emotional frenzy. When Ben F. finally does return, the jealous man storms out of the room, unable to control his emotions.

On an unusual three-on-one date, Ames, J.P. and Lucas join Ashley in Taipei's world famous photography district. She informs them that they will be dressing up in traditional wedding attire and taking customary Taiwanese wedding photos with her. As they kiss and pose for the cameras, the envious man continues to simmer with jealousy. All three men impress Ashley, but only one will get a rose guaranteeing him a hometown date. Who will it be?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:OK everyone JP or Lucas? I'm banking on JP sending himself into a tizzy. giggling

However, the next morning when Ben F. doesn't return from his date, it drives one of the bachelors into an emotional frenzy. When Ben F. finally does return, the jealous man storms out of the room, unable to control his emotions.

On an unusual three-on-one date, Ames, J.P. and Lucas join Ashley in Taipei's world famous photography district. She informs them that they will be dressing up in traditional wedding attire and taking customary Taiwanese wedding photos with her. As they kiss and pose for the cameras, the envious man continues to simmer with jealousy. All three men impress Ashley, but only one will get a rose guaranteeing him a hometown date. Who will it be?

Although the picture of that makes me giggling I think it will be Lucas.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:OK everyone JP or Lucas? I'm banking on JP sending himself into a tizzy. giggling

I think it will be JP, but they are exaggerating how upset he gets. I don't see him as the "storming" or "simmering" type, and I don't imagine Ames is either. Lucas I could see it from, but I doubt he is that invested in her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

I think Lucas because JP seems to have more self control, but I can see it being JP too because he does not subscribe to the Sharing is Caring Philosophy when it comes to Ashley.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Ben F. doesn't return from his date, it drives one of the bachelors into an emotional frenzy. When Ben F. finally does return, the jealous man storms out of the room, unable to control his emotions.

I wonder if Ben F staying longer is more like Chantal's situation or Molly's ?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Ben F. doesn't return from his date, it drives one of the bachelors into an emotional frenzy. When Ben F. finally does return, the jealous man storms out of the room, unable to control his emotions.

I wonder if Ben F staying longer is more like Chantal's situation or Molly's ?

I was just wondering the same thing Love.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 pm

It probably will be Lucas, but JP isn't human if he doesn't get jealous of an overnight date.

Hmm...makes you wonder what they cut out of the Victoria Peak date... :halo:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm

I think it's Lucas - he can get pretty riled up given how he reacted to the news about Bentley coming back.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Alanna wrote:

I think Lucas because JP seems to have more self control, but I can see it being JP too because he does not subscribe to the Sharing is Caring Philosophy when it comes to Ashley.

JP has already said he was jealous when Ben got his last 1-on-1 date, so I can definitely see this being him. Maybe this is when he says the line about Ashley not being in love with him??

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer