SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Jaybird Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:What would be even smarter would be if the F1 was Ben or Ryan -- send Ashley and JP out to be seen, at the FRC the audience is still happy because Ashley chose someone, and there's still the element of surprise, which most of us still like.

Wow, really? I think it would be extremely disappointing to the vast majority of viewers. The internet loves Jash, at least from what I've seen, not to mention all of Ash's Bach friends and alums. On Monday night, people were tweeting for JP to "take her home already," and have you read the comments on JP's vlog? If this is a fakeout, TPTB are doing major, major harm to whatever couple they have. Also, I can't ever imagine Ashley or JP signing up for this if they don't comprise the duo known as Cupcake. LOL!

So people will be disappointed if she picks the 'wrong' guy? I thought we were supposed to be happy if Ashley is happy? rotfl rotfl rotfl

I'd see it more as a complete disappointment and mockery of the 'real' couple if Ash and JP and whoever the surprise F1 was were totally okay with faking out the paps just to get the viral media buzz. The fake Bentley stuff is bad enough, but it's even worse if the real final couple is that much of a Fleiss-puppet to throw people off, all outside the actual show! Saying 'tee hee I can't say whether I picked someone' is being coy... faking a hotel stay with your not-F1 seems to be going a bit far! JMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 am

Alexxxx wrote:What would be even smarter would be if the F1 was Ben or Ryan -- send Ashley and JP out to be seen, at the FRC the audience is still happy because Ashley chose someone, and there's still the element of surprise, which most of us still like.

I don't think JP would participate in something like that, never. Think about Chantal last season and the hell she went through because of the spoiler that she was F1 ..... do you think she would have played a part in the deception? I don't. It's one thing for the spoiler to say he had a Thanksgiving dinner with her and her family, but another thing for her to have posed for the pics.

Last edited by northernviewer on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

jcw2 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Wow, really? I think it would be extremely disappointing to the vast majority of viewers. The internet loves Jash, at least from what I've seen, not to mention all of Ash's Bach friends and alums. On Monday night, people were tweeting for JP to "take her home already," and have you read the comments on JP's vlog? If this is a fakeout, TPTB are doing major, major harm to whatever couple they have. Also, I can't ever imagine Ashley or JP signing up for this if they don't comprise the duo known as Cupcake. LOL!

So people will be disappointed if she picks the 'wrong' guy? I thought we were supposed to be happy if Ashley is happy? rotfl rotfl rotfl

I'd see it more as a complete disappointment and mockery of the 'real' couple if Ash and JP and whoever the surprise F1 was were totally okay with faking out the paps just to get the viral media buzz. The fake Bentley stuff is bad enough, but it's even worse if the real final couple is that much of a Fleiss-puppet to throw people off, all outside the actual show! Saying 'tee hee I can't say whether I picked someone' is being coy... faking a hotel stay with your not-F1 seems to be going a bit far! JMO

Agree.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:09 am

thank you so much DMBFan for posting those pics... greatly appreciated! yes

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Alanna wrote:

People will be disappointed if they're seeing a love story and get 'proof' it's for real post show and then it's all fake. TPTB contributed to the demise of Brad and Emily with the fake spoiler and I see no point in doing it again.

Thanks so much DMBfan!! JP looks so hot!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am

In those pics, I can't tell if the background is the same for Ashley and JP at all. I don't have great photo analysis skills, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Oh, and YES I will be disappointed if JP isn't the F1 because that's who I see her as best with, for a variety of reasons! I was upset with Brad picking Emily because they were so obviously not right for each other, and he really had something with Chantal. I'm not one of those "whoever the lead picks is ok with me" types - I like the love story to go the way I see it :P
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 am

DMBfan - thank you for the screen grabs!

It does appear the pics of Ashley are very recent based on her hair matching the picture of her at the airport (though not her Jimmy Kimmel hair, which might've been because Skype distorted the color).

It sure would be nice to be able to establish the pics of JP as being in the same time frame and place. It looks to me like they got him crossing the street whereas they got Ashley right outside the hotel. They didn't by any chance say which hotel or neighborhood in New York did they?
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 am

sunnymicki wrote:In those pics, I can't tell if the background is the same for Ashley and JP at all. I don't have great photo analysis skills, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Hard to tell when she is just exiting the hotel (?) and he is in the middle of a cross walk. I feel like maybe the pap caught him first near the hotel and he stuck around for awhile to see if Ashley would emerge...and she did.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks so much for the pics DMBFan! It doesn't look like they are at the same place. lol But they are farther apart so that could be why.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 am

Ashley's pic has to be from Sunday or super early Monday because she was spotted at Dunkin on Monday morning in the blog I posted yesterday. Can't believe it came in handy! LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

Doesn't look like the same location and Ashley holding a Starbucks doesn't help either. I am now thinking they were both caught in NY but not together.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

cfck2222 wrote:

It sure would be nice to be able to establish the pics of JP as being in the same time frame and place. It looks to me like they got him crossing the street whereas they got Ashley right outside the hotel. They didn't by any chance say which hotel or neighborhood in New York did they?

I'm curious about the neighborhood too. As I mentioned last night, she was seen on the Upper East Side at a Starbucks, but there are really no hotels near the Starbucks she was at.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 62 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer