SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
“So he’s certainly dated enough girls to know what he wants and doesn’t want. If Ashley’s the one, then he’d definitely be ready to make a lifelong commitment.”

Another insider calls JP “a guy who can break hearts because of his charm,” but one of his friends — who also kissed him once — Victoria Flores said he is ready to settle down. “He had all the right intentions,” she tells Life & Style. “He was hoping to meet the love of his life… He’s sexy, fun, generous, and a true gentleman. And he’s a seriously amazing kisser!

Yeah we know..Ashley reminds us every episode that they are the best. kisses

LOL too cute! I love how he's now "the most gorgeous man [she's] ever seen" when before he was clearly not her type at all. Those must be some nice kisses. :cc4:

I think Ashley made that quote in the beginning about another guy, probably Mickey, and they just used it now.

That cracked me up. AshleyS said Ben is more her physical type and just look at the guys who get far with her. JP is barely taller when she wears heels. Love is blind, crippled and crazy as they say.

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

That cracked me up. AshleyS said Ben is more her physical type and just look at the guys who get far with her. JP is barely taller when she wears heels. Love is blind, crippled and crazy as they say.
I think if Ben or especially Dino acted anything like JP- made her feel secure, comforted, protected, whatever else along those lines- we'd be watching a very different show with a very different outcome. As it is, she's forgotten the physical and is now all about how he makes her feel, which is so, so cute to me. :27:

Hence why she fell for Bentley. He's got the body type and he said the right words and made her feel safe. If she didn't have to pump BenF up a little to get him to have more confidence, she'd be swooning over him right now. Heck, she liked hick assed Lucas' manliness and there is no way they are compatible. She likes guys who can pick her up. She is totally changing her physical type as she's seeing it comes from within, not with size.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

I think if Ben or especially Dino acted anything like JP- made her feel secure, comforted, protected, whatever else along those lines- we'd be watching a very different show with a very different outcome. As it is, she's forgotten the physical and is now all about how he makes her feel, which is so, so cute to me. :27:

Hence why she fell for Bentley. He's got the body type and he said the right words and made her feel safe. If she didn't have to pump BenF up a little to get him to have more confidence, she'd be swooning over him right now. Heck, she liked hick assed Lucas' manliness and there is no way they are compatible. She likes guys who can pick her up. She is totally changing her physical type as she's seeing it comes from within, not with size.

Oh wow I'd almost forgotten how she'd had to 'nurture'/prop Ben's confidence to even allow him to step his game up -- case in point they just aren't a match in style & what ashley wants in a relationship imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

albean99 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Ashley is not Leaving a Hotel and that is not a revolving door either. She appears to be exiting a business like maybe even Starbies for her morning coffee.

And JP looks to maybe heading to/from the gym with briefcase/laptop bag in hand in a completely different place and different time of day as well.

If that's JP's gym bag, then he must bring his own dumbbells for it to be that big! 8) My son goes to the gym daily, and his bag (about a 1/3 of the size as JP's) and in it he has a towel, shorts, tshirt, underwear, gym shoes, shower sandals, shampoo, water bottle etc. IMO that bag JP is carrying is more of a weekender duffel bag .... which has to make one wonder where he was staying that he needed to pack so many clothes :giggle:

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 46 Scaled.php?server=815&filename=etcanada3

I guess that's really JP but he's looking kind of chunky in that pic. Not his usual look. I don't know why he'd have such a big bag for an overnight or even a weekend.

You're probably going to hear bad things and good things about JP and I'm pretty sure he's a real guy that lands somewhere in the middle. I guess the main thing is that he is sincere about wanting to try with Ashley since it looks like she picked him. :Nod:

I don't see JP in it at all: chin/lips are different. And 20 lbs heavier.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm

emusha wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

Oh wow I'd almost forgotten how she'd had to 'nurture'/prop Ben's confidence to even allow him to step his game up -- case in point they just aren't a match in style & what ashley wants in a relationship imo

She has a clear physical type and a clear emotional type. The guys she gives the most attention are Bentley, JP, Ryan at first. Bentley wasn't truthful but he took the initiative to comfort her and make her feel better after the roast. So did Ryan. JP comforted her after the roast and Bentley left. Ben is her physical type and with a little flirting and encouragement, he shoots right past Ryan and she seems to be trying to prod him into JP's spot because she cannot yet trust how confident JP is about what he wants. I really do think she likes Ben a lot and she wants him to be the one but JP already is. I think a lot of the Bentley stuff was manufactured because both JP and Ashley wear their hearts on their sleeves and faces. There is no way they can show too much of them because it's brazenly obvious. He can't look at her without gazing or blushing and she can't look at him without smiling ... You cannot hide that with the cameras.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Don't get me wrong I wasn't implying that JP is chunky, just that he looks that way in that pic. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble thinking it's him even though I'm sure it is. Maybe it's just not a flattering shot. hmmm

I know most of you think that Ashley is done and only sees JP at this point in the show but I think if it weren't for the spoilers/sleuthing I wouldn't be sure at all because of what's coming up and Bentley being gone. I see chemistry but not love at this point.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 pm

albean99 wrote:Don't get me wrong I wasn't implying that JP is chunky, just that he looks that way in that pic. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble thinking it's him even though I'm sure it is. Maybe it's just not a flattering shot. hmmm

I know most of you think that Ashley is done and only sees JP at this point in the show but I think if it weren't for the spoilers/sleuthing I wouldn't be sure at all because of what's coming up and Bentley being gone. I see chemistry but not love at this point.

yes I love that your views on everything are always open minded, albean!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm

albean99 wrote:Don't get me wrong I wasn't implying that JP is chunky, just that he looks that way in that pic. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble thinking it's him even though I'm sure it is. Maybe it's just not a flattering shot. hmmm

I agree that his body looks a little chunky in that pic (and it may just be an unflattering angle), but I must admit that his face is so gorgeous/hot in the picture that I never even looked at his body. :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Here is the close up.

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 46 2ebtr34

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm

definitely JP
thanks
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 pm

cupcakes wrote:Here is the close up.

Dear Gawd, that needed a warning of extreme hotness!!! :fanningfan drooling He looks good with a tan too and he looks like a movie star.
I love his serious face. wowza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

cupcakes wrote:Here is the close up.

That's him for sure! lol Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3 - Page 46 18
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #3

+79
NanaMary
snowyglow12
Samantharose
sunnymicki
northernviewer