SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by tigertiz Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm

kraft33 wrote:Just wanted to share that Sara L. blocked me from her IG sometime after i posted her Valentine pic. Which does prove they are reading upon us here. And it also makes me think that she is trying to keep her pics private as not to show us clues?!
Production assistants from the Bachelor definitely are lurking here. Since several of the producers used to work on that show, I imagine they have interns reading here as well. Blocking you from her IG is pretty good proof.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Litta123 Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 pm

kraft33 wrote:Just wanted to share that Sara L. blocked me from her IG sometime after i posted her Valentine pic. Which does prove they are reading upon us here. And it also makes me think that she is trying to keep her pics private as not to show us clues?!

Wow, kraft, that is certainly interesting!! And I'm sorry that happened...

To Tim's girls: I hope you realize we really do like you all...no matter whose team we appear to be on. I hope there will be no hard feelings after the final episode has been shown. I certainly understand you need to protect the outcome of the show, but the point of this site is to try to figure it out ahead of time. No hard feelings I hope..and game on!

Agreed. I looked back in the thread and during that time April 16/17 it looks like there was a lot of talk about Sara being F1. If that helps at all with any interpretation. Trying to throw everyone off the scent? General confusion? Dunno.
Beb, you make a valid point...it could be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Production assistants from the Bachelor definitely are lurking here. Since several of the producers used to work on that show, I imagine they have interns reading here as well. Blocking you from her IG is pretty good proof.

Tigertiz, my question for you is if it's the assistants/interns reading instead of the girls, why only have Sara's IG set to private? Why not Jenna, Hailey, etc, too?
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Fri May 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Litta123 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Tigertiz, my question for you is if it's the assistants/interns reading instead of the girls, why only have Sara's IG set to private? Why not Jenna, Hailey, etc, too?

Well, the plot just thickened. hmmm...

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 pm

OK, forget my cubicle theory, say it's a total sham (I really am confused now)

Are you in for a little quiz? - there are no wrong answers! :hug:

Who is the front runner for you - meaning F1 ?
a) at this moment (after last episode) - based only on what you've seen so far (no info outside/after show)
b) at the end (assuming there's a change along the way - maybe also influenced by new info.)
c) who you wish would be F1 (subjective) - if you have your favorite "ship"

just curious - thank you all group hug

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri May 03, 2013 7:17 pm

a) Jenna (obvious chemistry)
b) Sara L (he loves to sing/work on music etc - and that's her passion too) but at this point I am not seeing a lot of chemistry
c) Hailey - not sure she is right for Tim or visa versa - but I like her the best of the 3 girls !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 7:37 pm

1.jenna for sure
2. Jenna
3.think Haley is adorable but don't think Tim is attracted

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Litta123 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Perhaps Jenna and Hailey have been more careful about what they have posted? I'm not sure. Or maybe Sara is just following the rules more closely. We've this in Bachelor seasons. Some folks just dont think the rules are important, or dont apply to them (Jef.)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 pm

CHO wrote:a) Jenna (obvious chemistry)
b) Sara L (he loves to sing/work on music etc - and that's her passion too) but at this point I am not seeing a lot of chemistry
c) Hailey - not sure she is right for Tim or visa versa - but I like her the best of the 3 girls !

No question I have felt Sara from the start. Because she isn't all in your face like Jenna has been. But that is all because of editing. Did you not wonder why we didn't see Tim and Sara come back up from the garden. Or their connection after Christina was eliminated. I am sure we will start to see more of their connection in the coming weeks. :sweetheart:

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Fri May 03, 2013 8:48 pm

My gutt feeling ..... Sara L is f1. I could be totally wrong on this but I feel there are more episodes to watch before we can fully and confidently say Jenna is the F1. I have had this feeling since the 1st episode despite the obvious physical chemistry Tim has with Jenna. And I will stick to this unless something strongly tells me otherwise.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 pm

unknown82 wrote:My gutt feeling ..... Sara L is f1. I could be totally wrong on this but I feel there are more episodes to watch before we can fully and confidently say Jenna is the F1. I have had this feeling since the 1st episode despite the obvious physical chemistry Tim has with Jenna. And I will stick to this unless something strongly tells me otherwise.

We can ride the :JeremiahandPai bus together.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:23 pm

We got those on the Jenna boat, the Sara bus...so is anyone on the Hailey train? Hugesmile

happy, Jenna all 3 for me, no surprise there. Loved your earlier post by the way...and yours to Litta. I've been checking out all the screencaps and I'll post my thoughts on that later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever