SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Wed May 08, 2013 10:59 pm

As some of you likely noticed, Sara posted to her FB page a picture of Tim and her looking cozy under the tree. Hailey "liked it" and Sara's dad remarked on the electricity between Tim and Sara.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by moonlightonight Wed May 08, 2013 11:04 pm

I want to try too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonlightonight
moonlightonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Ooh, that's really clear, moonlightonight!

Still Jenna... giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sittoosomeday Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 pm

This is my first post even though I have lurked on this site for quite a while. I'm not sure why this show captivates me so much, but I am totally over the top. I have watched every episode, multiple times, dissected the screen caps and voice overs, and am convinced (at least for now) that everything is not as it seems. It is also apparent that each of us view the same things differently. Although, I do agree that there is much convincing evidence on Jenna being the F1, I can't get past my lingering doubts. Tim and Jenna definitely have chemistry, but I just don't see a deeper connection beyond physical attraction. I fear I may be the only sailor in Sara's sailboat, but I see something special and substantial developing between her and Tim. I also believe that there has been a lot of play with the editing of this show. I find it interesting that Tim makes very few comments about Sara in voice overs even though she supposedly makes it to the F2. In addition, if you study the previews closely, there are many screen caps of their time together at the tree that were excluded in the live segment. Lastly, I waited to see if anyone else noted the piece of paper that passed between Sara and Tim's hands during their date. You had to watch closely to see it being exchanged. My take on this is that Sara wrote the song she sings to Tim next week and gave it to him under the tree. As it's clear he's playing the guitar, how would he know the tune unless he'd seen it before? I believe this is another reason he brought her to his special place. The PTB seem to want to ignore the musical connection they share as well. Any thoughts???

Just for the record, I love Hailey as well!!! She's beautiful and genuine - just don't think they've connected in the way both would have liked.

sittoosomeday

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm

sittoosomeday wrote:This is my first post even though I have lurked on this site for quite a while. I'm not sure why this show captivates me so much, but I am totally over the top. I have watched every episode, multiple times, dissected the screen caps and voice overs, and am convinced (at least for now) that everything is not as it seems. It is also apparent that each of us view the same things differently. Although, I do agree that there is much convincing evidence on Jenna being the F1, I can't get past my lingering doubts. Tim and Jenna definitely have chemistry, but I just don't see a deeper connection beyond physical attraction. I fear I may be the only sailor in Sara's sailboat, but I see something special and substantial developing between her and Tim. I also believe that there has been a lot of play with the editing of this show. I find it interesting that Tim makes very few comments about Sara in voice overs even though she supposedly makes it to the F2. In addition, if you study the previews closely, there are many screen caps of their time together at the tree that were excluded in the live segment. Lastly, I waited to see if anyone else noted the piece of paper that passed between Sara and Tim's hands during their date. You had to watch closely to see it being exchanged. My take on this is that Sara wrote the song she sings to Tim next week and gave it to him under the tree. As it's clear he's playing the guitar, how would he know the tune unless he'd seen it before? I believe this is another reason he brought her to his special place. The PTB seem to want to ignore the musical connection they share as well. Any thoughts???

Just for the record, I love Hailey as well!!! She's beautiful and genuine - just don't think they've connected in the way both would have liked.
High clap
I totally agree- I saw the paper too and also wondered about next week how he knew to play the song she was singing as it obviously was a new one! You said a lot of thoughts that I have been thinking. Thanks for posting. maybe the producers don't want anyone else to see their connection!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

:Welcome sittoosomeday! Great first post and certainly things that many of us have considered!

I love Sara and have wondered if she is the "hidden" F1 but I can't deny the pics that Lost and moonlight posted confirm it is Jenna Tim is singing to. I can't imagine he would sing her a goodbye lullaby. That would just be cruel and inhuman!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sittoosomeday Wed May 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you Spencer81! It feels good to have an ally :Smiley: !!

Beeleever - Thanks as well! Honestly, I am not convinced that's Jenna. I actually think the figure looks more like Sara's and when I look closely I see long hair down the back - again, it's probably what I want to see!!

sittoosomeday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:46 pm

sittoosomeday wrote:This is my first post even though I have lurked on this site for quite a while. I'm not sure why this show captivates me so much, but I am totally over the top. I have watched every episode, multiple times, dissected the screen caps and voice overs, and am convinced (at least for now) that everything is not as it seems. It is also apparent that each of us view the same things differently. Although, I do agree that there is much convincing evidence on Jenna being the F1, I can't get past my lingering doubts. Tim and Jenna definitely have chemistry, but I just don't see a deeper connection beyond physical attraction. I fear I may be the only sailor in Sara's sailboat, but I see something special and substantial developing between her and Tim. I also believe that there has been a lot of play with the editing of this show. I find it interesting that Tim makes very few comments about Sara in voice overs even though she supposedly makes it to the F2. In addition, if you study the previews closely, there are many screen caps of their time together at the tree that were excluded in the live segment. Lastly, I waited to see if anyone else noted the piece of paper that passed between Sara and Tim's hands during their date. You had to watch closely to see it being exchanged. My take on this is that Sara wrote the song she sings to Tim next week and gave it to him under the tree. As it's clear he's playing the guitar, how would he know the tune unless he'd seen it before? I believe this is another reason he brought her to his special place. The PTB seem to want to ignore the musical connection they share as well. Any thoughts???

welcomesign Yeah, I'm in this group with you! Almost wish the show was over so I can get on with my life! :crazed Things are never as they seem on these shows, they leave a ton out and don't tell the "whole" story. I believe Tim had connections with all his F3, just in different ways. He's seen kissing both Hailey & Sara, he's finding who he's compatible with so I'm sure he went all in trying to decide that. Didn't see the note pass, thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed May 08, 2013 11:56 pm

I don't know what happened to my last post about the pic.. :( But I see long hair down the back and part of her dress is covered by the hair... Sara??

I would like to watch all the rest of the shows this week too so I can get back to my life!!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 08, 2013 11:57 pm

boogie wrote:Jenna signed a lease on her home with a roommate in Sept of last year. Does this add anything to the overall analysis?
It should. But I guess that she figured she couldnt (if she was F1) go public with Tim or move in with him until June - so why not sign a lease? She'd live there for most of it anyway.

I missed the note too. Love this forum. Thanks for everyone's info.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Unless tptb are playing tricks - it would seem that the F1 is Jenna from the screencap of Tim at the final ceremony serenading his F1.
In the last episode he says he is being "asked" to spend time with Sara and Hailey. So it would seem by this time he was clearly all in for Jenna. He has a playful time with Hailey again - and many of us really like her - but I have to wonder why she keeps ignoring Amber's advice. Her excuse is that she tells the jokes because she is nervous - but she should be comfortable around Tim by this point - not nervous. She seems like an outstanding person - and perhaps even though Tim seems to enjoy her humor, maybe he just wasn't the one for her. I did notice that he starts to tell her about his dating and how he has dismissed people in the past - maybe too early. Hailey chimes in - almost interrupting him and not giving him a chance to talk. So I do think she is nervous - maybe a type of low self confidence although she seems so grounded and sure of what she needs in a mate. Maybe she, like Sara, seems a little worried and is trying to create a relationship when it isn't there - or hasn't happened yet.

CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 am

I missed the note pass too. I'll have to go back and watch for that.

It makes sense that he needs to learn the music if he is going to accompany her while she sings it. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever