SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:47 pm

I wonder if the mm get a bonus for the one that gets chosen from their group...if so that was tricky of Tracy picking JENNA... giggling

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

7 pages to catch up on, busy around here!

boogie wrote:I have never obsessed over a show and I am soooo obsessed with this one (only Tim though). UGH...I can't take it anymore! Tim seems like a great guy and I hope he finds true, long lasting love. I just don't see it with Jenna and want him to end up with ANY of the other girls. I feel like if he picks her, he is truly looking for his "do over".
Question to all you that don't like Jenna? Why? Is it Tim's fault that his matchmaker picked her? He also blindly picked her by her voice and by what she had to say in the beginning, not by looks. Is it Jenna's fault she looks similiar to the ex? I really don't get 'I hope he ends up with ANY other girl beside Jenna'. She's gorgeous, has her own unique 'look' and personality, seems lots of fun without some of the baggage some of the other girls have, she's into him and shows it and vice versa. It's to bad some of you can't enjoy the love story being shown because a lot of you are going to be disappointed finale day. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 pm

I like Jenna also...she is calm and shows confidence..thats a great quality to have esp. on screen..I hope whom ever it is they are happily ever after..... and I don't want to offend anyone..sorry if I sounded that way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

I think Jenna is beautiful and does indeed seem fun. I just think that she and Tim are in two different stages of their lives. I have absolutely nothing against her. I just don't feel she is right for Tim. All any of us have to go on are our gut feelings as we obviously don't know these girls. I hope everyone ends up happy and sorry if I have offended anyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm

I think Jenna is beautiful and does indeed seem fun. I just think that she and Tim are in two different stages of their lives.
Sorry but I really disagree with this. I think he is attracted to her for just the opposite. She does want the same things out of life and they are at an equal stage together. He wants a life partner. Someone to share his life with, such as the band, his friends, etc. Everyone is forgetting he is a huge rock star. No offense but some of the girls left are older with baggage and would probably want to start having kids, etc. Jenna can give him all that but without the rush. He lightens around her. He actually lights up when he is with her. I feel like she takes his worries away. I believe she is completely capable of completely committing herself to him and that is all he wants right now. Your forgetting Tim's wife was a perfect fit for him. She was all he wanted but the start of his career destroyed it. It isn't a bad thing that Jenna looks like his ex. They can build a solid relationship and he knows what mistakes not to make again. He is also so gun shy do you really think he is going into this lightly? I also completely believe what Jenna said to be true...anybody can have substance that is what friendships are but chemistry is either there or not. You can't build chemistry. I have been with the same man for 24 years. HS sweethearts, married 11. I will honestly tell you that chemistry got us through a lot of tough times. Couples not only have sexual chemistry but that chemistry also flows into a bond beyond sex. Don't know if I am explaining it right but anyway. People said the same thing about my husband and I that they are saying about Jenna and Tim. Out of the five people that said this to me 4 are divorced and one is having an affair. My husband and I are more in love than ever. They married people they had substance with and not a lot of chemistry. Didn't get them far.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Thanks for your thoughts everyone, lots of bashing on Jenna and I was curious why. We all have our favs and I'm fine with that even if Jenna isn't F1, as I've said over and over, it's all good. Tim's happy, we're fans of Tim...so let's try and be happy for the one he picked...even if she's isn't our favorite. Some of the RFL girls have come to this board, it's to bad that some have to read what some write about them...their all friends, so hopefully we can be more respectful. Just MY thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu May 09, 2013 7:05 pm

boogie wrote:I think Jenna is beautiful and does indeed seem fun. I just think that she and Tim are in two different stages of their lives. I have absolutely nothing against her. I just don't feel she is right for Tim. All any of us have to go on are our gut feelings as we obviously don't know these girls. I hope everyone ends up happy and sorry if I have offended anyone!

I'm not a Jenna fan either. But my opinions don't matter because it is Tim's heart that does in the end. And who ever he picks I am happy for him. No one knows for sure who he picks. So to tell others you'll be disappointed, that can go both ways. With that said I think anyone should be able to post their thoughts without Jenna being crammed down peoples throats. At this point I wish there was a Jenna thread just for Jenna supporters. So that the rest of us could enjoy giving opinions on the other girls that are left. And if you want to read what the Jenna fans have found go there.

As I rewatch the previews over and over. On episode 1 previews at the very beginning. They are talking about the girls. The first girls shown coming up in the cubes are Sara, Siham, and Jenna. I now believe that these could very well be Tim's f3. Hailey I think is told in Hawaii it won't be her. Now if she goes there I don't know.

If that is the case that then leaves the elimination to the following.
May 14 Hailey
May 21 Sarah
May 28 Seham or Jenna
June 4 no elimination
June 9 final Sara for sure. Jenna or Seham

This is all JMO. It isn't a fun board when no one can get two words in. Because the census is it is this person and no one else. Personally I think Tim has a great group of girls to choose from. He will pick who is right for him. I take offense at anyone who labels someone with baggage. Everyone has a past life. That is what this world is all about. But no one should ever be labeled this meaning in a negative way.

It seems to me that this piece of information might have merit. For those who want to pay attention to it.

Sara posted at 6:27 pm.
7 May
Sara Lavagnino @thelavagirls

What a great date!! I wish America was watching along with me....best date so far.... Who wouldn't want to hang... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

7 May

My date with tombropez at the famous tree.. Breathtaking.. ❤ #readyforlove #lucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

7 May

Here's the latest episode of Ready for Love! What do you think happens between Tim and I this week? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

Tim posted at 8:19 pm.
7 May
Tim Lopez ✔ @PWTs_Tim

Just watched RFL epis 5. I was so lucky to spend the summer with you girls. Hope ur all doing well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retweeted by Sara Lavagnino

If Tim does in fact pick Sara. I could see him watching their first kiss together. He has already admitted to being a romantic guy. Not enough of them in the world.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:19 pm

At this point I wish there was a Jenna thread just for Jenna supporters.
Sounds good to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 pm

To be honest I would be happy to see Tim pick whomever he wishes. Will not be disappointed or anything. I was just so sick of everyone tearing apart that poor girl so I just pled her case. I could do that for each of the girls. I think this is getting very personal for some so I am very sorry if any got offended. The word baggage was not meant to be used negatively but to say some have issues I think they still need to deal with. JMO Wasn't trying to insult any of the women. To tell you the truth I feel Tim's set of women are amazing and the best set of the three. If you have watched the other guys segments you can just watch the train wreck take place. Tim has a bunch of very classy and nice women although I do see drama on the horizon in the previews. Should be interesting. :gotcha:

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
boogie wrote:I think Jenna is beautiful and does indeed seem fun. I just think that she and Tim are in two different stages of their lives. I have absolutely nothing against her. I just don't feel she is right for Tim. All any of us have to go on are our gut feelings as we obviously don't know these girls. I hope everyone ends up happy and sorry if I have offended anyone!

I'm not a Jenna fan either. But my opinions don't matter because it is Tim's heart that does in the end. And who ever he picks I am happy for him. No one knows for sure who he picks. So to tell others you'll be disappointed, that can go both ways. With that said I think anyone should be able to post their thoughts without Jenna being crammed down peoples throats. At this point I wish there was a Jenna thread just for Jenna supporters. So that the rest of us could enjoy giving opinions on the other girls that are left. And if you want to read what the Jenna fans have found go there.

As I rewatch the previews over and over. On episode 1 previews at the very beginning. They are talking about the girls. The first girls shown coming up in the cubes are Sara, Siham, and Jenna. I now believe that these could very well be Tim's f3. Hailey I think is told in Hawaii it won't be her. Now if she goes there I don't know.

May 14 Hailey
May 21 Sarah
May 28 Seham or Jenna
June 4 no elimination

This is all JMO. It isn't a fun board when no one can get two words in. Because the census is it is this person and no one else. Personally I think Tim has a great group of girls to choose from. He will pick who is right for him. I take offense at anyone who labels someone with baggage. Everyone has a past life. That is what this world is all about. But no one should ever be labeled this meaning in a negative way.

It seems to me that this piece of information might have merit. For those who want to pay attention to it.

7 May

What a great date!! I wish America was watching along with me....best date so far.... Who wouldn't want to hang... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

7 May

My date with tombropez at the famous tree.. Breathtaking.. ❤ #readyforlove #lucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

7 May

Here's the latest episode of Ready for Love! What do you think happens between Tim and I this week? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand

7 May
Tim Lopez ✔ @PWTs_Tim

Just watched RFL epis 5. I was so lucky to spend the summer with you girls. Hope ur all doing well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If Tim does in fact pick Sara. I could see him watching their first kiss together. He has already admitted to being a romantic guy. Not enough of them in the world.

Wait? You think Hailey goes home before Siham or Sarah M? Why? Her & Tim seem to really enjoy each other-

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu May 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Darrica518 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:

May 14 Hailey
May 21 Sarah
May 28 Seham or Jenna
June 4 no elimination

7 May

Expand

7 May

Expand

7 May

Expand

7 May
Tim Lopez ✔ @PWTs_Tim

Wait? You think Hailey goes home before Siham or Sarah M? Why? Her & Tim seem to really enjoy each other-

My first elimination I picked was Sarah on the 14. Then Siham and Hailey following. If it ended up being a Jenna, Sara final.

If it continues to be a Sara, Jenna final. Than any of these three girls would go at any time.

The only reason why I changed it today was because of the 3 girls shown together in the 1st preview. The cubes came up with Sara, Siham and Jenna. This was at the very beginning of the season. Is this a clue, I don't know. With this being a brand new show. And no look of a future one. We don't know how the producers are editing it out. All we know is that the producers used to do The Bachelor. And for many of us who watched that from season 1. We have been able to figure them out. This time it is all just guess work.

Someone asked earlier why we didn't think it was Jenna. My opinion is only going by what The Bachelor shows have done in the past. No f1 was ever out in public where they could be seen. As it is I don't think there is any type of trail like this on the other guys and gals. So if that was the case, why would they allow it with Jenna. Granted I applaud all of you who have come up with so much information. But also knowing that the girls are on to us. Chances are they were setting this up from the beginning. Those sneaky girls. Gotta love them all. What I love the most out of all of this. Is that it has been a great show to watch. I've enjoyed all of it. And hope it returns in the future. I'd like to see it down to 1 or 2 guys instead of three. It spreads their time to thin, to really get to know everyone. Keep posting just play fair. That's all I ask.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:26 pm

I think we might be giving these producers & editors too much credit- it doesn't seem like anyone had a good handle on what was going on with this show- so many inconsistencies - I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are literally just that dense & didn't realize how much they were revealing with the lighted boxes etc... I don't know? I know some of them came from the bachelor, so they should be aware but it doesnt seem like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #2

+37
sittoosomeday
moonlightonight
marriedtoabaritone
lprathe
MVMom39forever