SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

^^^ ahh..makes sense. he did tweet hours ago that he was on a plane..layover i think to nYC.
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Helloitssteph Wed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey guys! This is my first post but i have been following this forum for some time now. I wanted to share what i saw on twitter just now. Someone at the NYC event said she saw Cat ignore Sean even when he kissed her.

Any thoughts?

Helloitssteph

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 pm

CATHERINE TO SEAN "I'M SO ADDICTED TO YOU."

My thought? Catherine's addiction to Sean is going to last a lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helloitssteph Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

In my honest opinion the real reason why I think so many people fell in love with Sean and Cat is because they are truly genuine and are very different from other bach couples. The reason i posted that comment is because Sean and Cat are in a relationship now, just the two of them and maybe they had a small disagreement. That is natural!!! I mean, they can't be all lovey dovey all the time. But seriously, they are in love and it really is obvious...

Helloitssteph

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Going by Catherine's cumulative expression of her love for Sean on multimedia (twitter, Instagram, etc.), the videos of their recent time together, and the info from all of the people who have been around them for the past several months about how 'in love' they are, I believe that they are in love. I would not put much stock into the perceived observation of an outsider who may have caught them in an awkward moment; that is, one snap shot does not give the full picture! JMHO.

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 25m

You couldn't pay me to take this smile off my face. Witnessing young artistic talent in NY has been so inspirational #beyondtheballet
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 pm

She just tweeted a few minutes ago that she can't stop smiling. I wouldn't listen to gossip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helloitssteph Wed May 08, 2013 10:24 pm

I agree with you prettyjmai!

Helloitssteph

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Helloitssteph wrote:Hey guys! This is my first post but i have been following this forum for some time now. I wanted to share what i saw on twitter just now. Someone at the NYC event said she saw Cat ignore Sean even when he kissed her.

Any thoughts?

I am going to put more weight on some people who know them. Like Leslie and Sharna (sp?) when they were interviewed by the paps at the after party. Both stated Sean and Cat are in love. If we are to believe whatever was said on twitter(can you post what was said?) maybe they had a little disagreement. Everyone around them comments on their love.

Last edited by Gingsterose on Wed May 08, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm

I hope things are all going well for them. Cat does seem a little adhd and she is probably tired. LA to NYC is exhausting. Either way, they are both smart enough to not argue and bicker in public. I think that the tweet was just one awk moment. They both aren't PDA people either. Optimistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

could someone copy the tweet

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7