SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

iloveromance wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
umngirl wrote:And we get a peak at her very nice birthday present in that last picture.

Oh my gosh, that is a nice LV bag!!

I looked it up, it's almost three thousand dollars!! I think purple is her favorite color, she always wears it and that's the color he chose to buy her, it comes in different colors!! Very good job Sean!!

Here's a better look at it:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Alma-MM-MONOGRAM-VERNIS-M91687

LOL, you beat me to it, I was looking it up on their site. Great gift Sean! She'll have that bag forever. Nice choice!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Wow, that's when you know a man is in love. He isn't afraid to buy her expensive things that she loves. beatingheart
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 pm

jaspats wrote:
Thanks for posting, Umngirl. I believe that's the the Louis Vuitton bag from Sean for her birthday(black patten with embossed LV monogram). NICE!!! You deserve it girl. (I must say Peta did good).

I think it's purple, like the one in this picture. At least it looks purple to me. I think it's her favorite color, she certainly wears it a lot.

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Alma-MM-MONOGRAM-VERNIS-M91687

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 8:58 pm

iloveromance wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
umngirl wrote:And we get a peak at her very nice birthday present in that last picture.

Oh my gosh, that is a nice LV bag!!

I looked it up, it's almost three thousand dollars!! I think purple is her favorite color, she always wears it and that's the color he chose to buy her, it comes in different colors!! Very good job Sean!!

Here's a better look at it:

I'll be afraid to carry that around if it costs that much. affraid

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

I can't tell if it's purple, brown, or black. No matter what color, I wish I had one in my closet.

WTG Sean with that gift. You knocked it out of the park.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

umngirl wrote:I can't tell if it's purple, brown, or black. No matter what color, I wish I had one in my closet.

There isn't a brown one, so it's either purple or black. Guess we'll need to see another pic of it to be sure.

I love the Hot Pink one (Indian Rose), it's gorgeous!! What am I saying, they are all gorgeous, I want one too!! My Guess purse is going to have to do I suppose lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

iloveromance wrote:
umngirl wrote:I can't tell if it's purple, brown, or black. No matter what color, I wish I had one in my closet.

There isn't a brown one, so it's either purple or black. Guess we'll need to see another pic of it to be sure.

I love the Hot Pink one (Indian Rose), it's gorgeous!! What am I saying, they are all gorgeous, I want one too!! My Guess purse is going to have to do I suppose lol!!

I've seen a dark brown one (or at least it looked brown, but I guess it could have been black) before in person. I literally wanted to steal it off her arm. That's the color I would want. But sadly my Michael Kors isn't getting any competition any time soon.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

iloveromance wrote:

I love the Hot Pink one (Indian Rose), it's gorgeous!! What am I saying, they are all gorgeous, I want one too!! My Guess purse is going to have to do I suppose laugh out loud!!

What an awesome gift! I don't know if she wanted one but Sean definitely did great.

I didn't know they cost that much! My coach bags will have to do :yes:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Are they back in LA now?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 pm

starwelcome Helloitssteph , ZevirahWolf , & Tiger3!

Thanks for sharing your meeting with Sean and Catherine, christine67! bestbud!

I am so happy for you! High clap
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Pia1 wrote: Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m Michael Strahan said my name, Vera Farmiga called me beautiful and Sean Lowe kissed me. How is this my life?! #blessed

Yes, girl enjoy it! I love how she's awed about her life right now.

I wonder where she saw Vera Farmiga. Maybe she watched their Bachelor season and like us she's rooting for Catherine. LOL!!! I hope Sean heard Vera. I can just imagine her reaction : Embarressed! : :shy: . Catherine, you're so modest. Truly you are beautiful!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Can someone post the LV of cat here. I can't find in the providing link .
And how much it is? Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7