SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Yep yep and yep to both of you. I'm sure he's nice and respectful to her and all that but does he want to marry her and raise a family with her and call her his love and partner? Nope! I sincerely doubt she's happy with this type of arrangement where he is happy to keep her around and sleep with her but not commit, he's probably pretty thrilled though laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 pm

She must be happy with the arrangement - otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

And we have no idea how Kip feels about Ten, let alone marriage and babies with her.

We know he was cautious in Jill's season - it's not out of character for him to take things at a turtles pace.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:03 pm

anders wrote:She must be happy with the arrangement - otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

And we have no idea how Kip feels about Ten, let alone marriage and babies with her.

We know he was cautious in Jill's season - it's not out of character for him to take things at a turtles pace.

Do turtles walk backwards?  hmmm
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Found the interview in the old thread. This was in 2011. Starts at 3:12

Still, I think Ten loves him too much to move on and find someone who wants to settle down with her (marriage, babies). And I think Kip cares about her and is afraid to hurt her.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:43 pm

im sure we all know the saying:

Goal is a dream with a deadline....

we dont know for sure when her deadline is for Kyp marrying her....lets just say she is still in her dreamy state unless she put a time limit to it.(who knows if she already did, and they both already had their "finish line" in the pocket?  :greenman: ). This is just my totally simple take on KypTen.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 pm

I really don't care - it's their relationship and whatever they're doing, or not doing works for them, regardless of what other people think of it.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:19 am

Alanna wrote:Yep yep and yep to both of you. I'm sure he's nice and respectful to her and all that but does he want to marry her and raise a family with her and call her his love and partner? Nope! I sincerely doubt she's happy with this type of arrangement where he is happy to keep her around and sleep with her but not commit, he's probably pretty thrilled though laugh out loud.

Just asking as I don't understand a few sayings out there!!! Have friends who have lived together for years & years & have never married & yet are extremely happy & in love with each other (one pair have been together for around about just over 30 years now & nobody puts pressure on them, they are left to make their own decisions in life - as long as they are happy nobody worries about it). So why is it that because Tenley & Kiptyn were in the public eye, do people feel that they have to pressure them into getting engaged, married & in the family way, otherwise something is most definitely wrong with them? Hate the negative & even if they do one day decide to break up that then is their decision & has nothing to do with any of us so why all the bad comments against Kiptyn. He must love her otherwise he would not have her around as their are plenty of other women who would just love to throw themselves at his feet (me included)!!  :Drool: :yes: :giggle: eyedrool So in my eyes I would love them to be together for ever & ever, but that is their decision & as long as they are happy my advice to them is just to ignore the doomsayers & do whatever they want to do with their lives together or apart.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think they ever lived together. When Tenley moved from SD? to Orange County? I remember watching or reading something where she said it wasn't far from Kiptyn's place.

Maybe they moved in together after that, I'm not sure. I've been following them since BP but didn't come across them moving in together. That means nothing though, as I'm sure it's not something they would announce.

I know they had their own places to start with in the beginning, but can remember something in the news about her giving up her place & moving in with Kiptyn but don't know about the present time. However, with what she says can only think they must be living together again.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 am

Maybe he's like George Clooney, don't mention the M word or I'm outta here. laugh out loud

I agree that all the pressure is irrational. It's just like the rest of the Bach couples who end with a proposal, they are then pressured to announce a wedding date.

My son dated a girl for 12 yrs. They did not live together. She hinted all the time, as did my family. When are they getting engaged, when are they getting married, their getting older, they should start planning. They decided to buy their own place. When the time was approaching to close the purchase, my son got cold feet. He felt it was time to go their separate ways, she was more of a friend and as time went on everyone expected them to be together and it was harder for him to deal with it.
sad Everyone said, better now then later.

If either Tenley or Kiptyn wanted to get engaged and get married, and the other didn't, they have a choice to either stick it out or end the relationship. With them getting back together, it seems to me, whatever their differences were, they have decided to try again. (I wish that was my son's case) sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe he's like George Clooney, don't mention the M word or I'm outta here. laugh out loud

I agree that all the pressure is irrational. It's just like the rest of the Bach couples who end with a proposal, they are then pressured to announce a wedding date.

My son dated a girl for 12 yrs. They did not live together. She hinted all the time, as did my family. When are they getting engaged, when are they getting married, their getting older, they should start planning. They decided to buy their own place. When the time was approaching to close the purchase, my son got cold feet. He felt it was time to go their separate ways, she was more of a friend and as time went on everyone expected them to be together and it was harder for him to deal with it.
:(Everyone said, better now then later.

If either Tenley or Kiptyn wanted to get engaged and get married, and the other didn't, they have a choice to either stick it out or end the relationship. With them getting back together, it seems to me, whatever their differences were, they have decided to try again. (I wish that was my son's case) sad

I really like both Tenley and Kiptyn and hope they are both happy and satisfied with their relationship.

But, if you are all right and as GA said, there is some part of him that can't commit, then I am glad he doesn't just marry her. Tenley has been divorced once and I think she takes that and marriage seriously.

I know I am projecting myself onto Tenley, but my divorce was a crushing blow to me. I didn't want to still be married to my husband, we are so much better without each other, but being divorced and failing were a huge blow to me. It took me a while to even decide if I could marry again and then I made my husband wait six years with various excuses until I finally did marry him. I could forgive myself one divorce, but not two. So I would prefer if it isn't one hundred percent right or certain, they take their time, so she doesn't have to have a second divorce either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm

May I say one last thing here on behalf of Kiptyn, as this is one of the couples I have always hoped will end up together in the long run!! There are lots of forums out there for other Bachelorette/Bachelor couples & lots of loyal fans following them & I for one know if mostly just negative feedback was given then most of these fans would be very upset & disgruntled. So therefore can I ask for the positive, or if you can't do that for us, then just wish this great couple all the best of everything in life!! I do follow Tenley & thank goodness the majority of the time have only seen good & positive things said about them.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Because this is not a "fan" thread, all discussion whether positive or negative is allowed as long as it follows site rules and is respectful towards other members or posters in this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat