SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Valentinebaby Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:48 am

I don't usually post, but I didn't see the news posted here so I thought I would. It looks like Tenley is going to be on Bachelor In Paradise. People has an article with part of the cast revealed, I just don't know how to bring it over.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:16 am

Hi Valentinebaby. Good to see you posting. We have a forum that can be accessed from the home page for BIP2. I believe that People article was posted there. I'm looking forward to seeing Tenley on the show.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Family10Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel15Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 am

Can hardly wait to see her on the show & really hope she finds a sexy dream boat that puts her only 1st in his life.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am

Gale1 wrote:Can hardly wait to see her on the show & really hope she finds a sexy dream boat that puts her only 1st in his life.

Does no-one else like the idea of Tenley and Dan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 am

sophienette wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Can hardly wait to see her on the show & really hope she finds a sexy dream boat that puts her only 1st in his life.

Sorry but have no inkling who Dan is so please inform the ignorant here. Got a photo of him?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:10 am

sophienette wrote:

My memory of him is sort of vague, but I remembered him to be a good guy. I don't remember what he does for a living or where he lives. If he's into fitness and nutrition, they would be a good match. Most of her posts talk about the beach and outdoors, so hopefully he would be willing to move to her. She seems to love her location. I can see her with Kirk also since he is a fitness/health person. I remember him to be very nice too, and both are maybe in their early 30's. I really hope she finds someone who will put her first.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 am

LOL a few photos even Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/04/25/who-is-dan-cox-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:40 am

sophienette wrote:LOL a few photos even Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/04/25/who-is-dan-cox-%e2%80%93-the-bachelorette-2013-season-9-pictures-and-info/

Well, Dan definitely looks into fitness! Wow. Vegas isn't too far from San Diego. This could be a good match. Can't wait to see how this season goes for Tenley.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 am

Thanks sophie. Done, I want him and Tenley to hit it off!! laugh out loud

Sometime over the weekend I'll make up threads for the confirmed contestants.

If someone has a minute, post the confirmed contestants that have been in the media with links. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks sophie. Done, I want him and Tenley to hit it off!! laugh out loud

Sometime over the weekend I'll make up threads for the confirmed contestants.

If someone has a minute, post the confirmed contestants that have been in the media with links. TY!

I am still hoping to get Tenley and Kirk's threads done on my blog! But both my kids early birthday parties tomorrow and a very busy schedule so not sure when I'll have time! If I do, i'll help you out GA!

Link to existing ones are there:
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-83G

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:52 am

Perfect sophie! Thanks! Makes it much easier! Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 18 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

sophienette wrote:LOL a few photos even Smiley

Good choice for Tenley & I really hope she gets her man this time around as she deserves it!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat