SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 23 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:00 am

I don't see anything that suggests Tenley is jealous of anyone. It looked like she had a little flirtation with Ben pre-season but it seems like she's moved on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:12 am

Know I am very late here to comment, but I for one really liked Joshua on Bachelor in Paradise for Tenley. Just really hoping that she is not getting set in her ways living on her own as some do in their thirties & then never seem to get married. That would be a real shame as would love to see Tenley settled & happily married one day in the not too distant future.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:40 am

IMO the older you get the fussier your are. Nothing wrong with that, and I completely understand that thought process.

She was busy doing a photoshoot last weekend, which looks gorgeous. She just got back from the Phillipines and indicates she's unpacking to pack again. She keeps herself very busy, healthy, and is always a very positive person.

I think when she stops waiting and hoping for the right person to come a long, only then will it then happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:21 am

albean99 wrote:I don't see anything that suggests Tenley is jealous of anyone. It looked like she had a little flirtation with Ben pre-season but it seems like she's moved on.
IMO I don't think she's over it. It's been 5 weeks since filming started, not that long, it seemed like she really really liked him before hand. She posted this https://instagram.com/p/8BWrF0Gu13/ right around when filming started. She def posts what she's feeling. I'm sure it hurts her if she's peeked at the girls. Knowing another previous contestant went on the show prob bugged her IMO. If I were her it would still sting. But to say she's totally over it? I doubt IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:23 am

IDK - Tenley always posts very inspirational messages. That one is no different IMO than all those before 5 weeks.

She's always busy. She's doing a photoshoot for LA Travel according to her IG. Looks like she had fun on Halloween.

tenleymolzahnHappy halloween from the black swan, the sweetest cowardly lion, and yours truly! (pumkin ghost emoji)

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 23 12145173_429843863880167_1075335828_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn Nov 18
Tenley Molzahn Retweeted Sean Lowe
Single ladies, please read! Some may say I'm "picky", but I'm just waiting for this!

Every single woman should read this: 10 things a woman should look for in a man https://shar.es/1cnIwI

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:29 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Nov 18
Tenley Molzahn Retweeted Sean Lowe
Single ladies, please read! Some may say I'm "picky", but I'm just waiting for this!  

Every single woman should read this: 10 things a woman should look for in a man https://shar.es/1cnIwI

Really great blog post. Tenley is not my cup of tea, but I do hope she can find her happiness. I like that she is maintaining a great friendship with JJ, some of the best loves grow from great friendships. Ben was a crush for her, but IMO too young.

When Tenley is ready, I think she will find her love. I thought she seemed to still be getting over the shock of Kiptyn's fatherhood on BIP, therefore made the safe and never going to last past the show choice of Joshua.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:26 pm

To me Tenley is a lovely person, but was really sorry that she did not put herself out there & give it her all with Joshua. However would love to see her find her happiness with someone great eventually & I think JJ is a great person so who knows what will happen!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:08 am

In Tenley's snaps today, she puts on her sister's wedding ring and prances around with it all the while asking her sister if she thinks it's too late for her to have kids. /secondhand embarrassment

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:13 am

loveactually9 wrote:In Tenley's snaps today, she puts on her sister's wedding ring and prances around with it all the while asking her sister if she thinks it's too late for her to have kids. /secondhand embarrassment
Seriously?! Lmao. Oh gosh. To have kids, especially for her, a woman that is very adamant about being a Christian, she needs to get a husband first..

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:03 pm

loveactually9 wrote:In Tenley's snaps today, she puts on her sister's wedding ring and prances around with it all the while asking her sister if she thinks it's too late for her to have kids. /secondhand embarrassment

By her does she mean herself, Tenley or her sister.

Gosh I am embarrassed and a little sad for her if she is referring to herself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Just my opinion, one reason Tenley & Kiptyn broke up a couple of times was they had been together years and she could tell he wasn't marrying kind. Kiptyn has no problem having a baby out of wedlock. Tenley is more traditional and has always seemed to want marriage before babies.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 63 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat