SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:19 am

Maybe she will meet her soul mate there! Good luck to her!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 am

^^^ A cute Phillipino doctor ? Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:21 am

I wouldn't mind one of those. Good catch for my 90 day Fiancé K-1 scam that I'm trying to organize. laugh out loud

Good luck Tenley, I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do in the Phillipines. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:15 pm

She kind of seems OVERLY happy in her snapchats from yesterday IMO...where as over the weekend she made some melancholy posts (when it was thought Becca would get a hometown). I think she was jealous Becca was on this season... JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:46 pm

She did a post about the bachelor sound guy that passed away, having known him for so long was feeling sad. Imo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:10 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:She kind of seems OVERLY happy in her snapchats from yesterday IMO...where as over the weekend she made some melancholy posts (when it was thought Becca would get a hometown). I think she was jealous Becca was on this season... JMO.
What did she say/do when she was meloncholy vs overly happy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:58 pm

IDK....just my opinion but she seemed SUPER giddy and over the top happy in her snaps last night. I know about the crew member passing.. but she just seemed way more excited last night than I've seen her be in the last few weeks. Just my observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:00 pm

She was going to see Madonna with her friends. Reason to be hyper? I would.

Idk maybe your assumption is correct and she is jealous of Becca getting a shot.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm

If Tenley was jealous then she should be jealous of all the contestants. Why would she be jealous of just Becca? I don't see any difference between Becca and the rest of them IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Maybe she feels like that could've/shouldve been her? Both former contestants who publicly crushed on Ben.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:20 pm

If the rumors about Ben telling Becca not to come on the show are true, I wonder if he told the same to Tenley and she was upset that Becca didn't listen and still seemed to make it pretty far? Or, maybe seeing Ben smitten with another girl has finally given her the closure to move on now? It will be interesting to see if Tenley tweets/Periscopes about the season and what she'll say.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:27 pm

nothatgirl wrote:If the rumors about Ben telling Becca not to come on the show are true, I wonder if he told the same to Tenley and she was upset that Becca didn't listen and still seemed to make it pretty far? Or, maybe seeing Ben smitten with another girl has finally given her the closure to move on now? It will be interesting to see if Tenley tweets/Periscopes about the season and what she'll say.

Re the bold. That's simply not true according to what I've been told. It's not unusual for Tenley to post a mixture of solem happy and biblical quotes. IMO it had nothing to do with the show.

I don't see anything posted on her SM that indicates she was being "melancholy".

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 63 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat