SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 am

Have 2 uncles & they were 15 years each younger than their wives so it can work, but maybe that was in the good old days!! Tenley is definitely OTT with her enthusiasm & excitement in life!! Think she is a warm hearted, lovely human being & wish her everything of the best!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:41 am

IMO the age difference isn't the problem, but the fact that Tenley acts like a 16 year old who's got her first boyfriend. If she was more chill and not broadcast her new relationship of one month to the tabloids, there wouldn't be any issue. 

Tenley seems to get away with a lot other people would get criticism for. I thought her favouriting tweets how Ben should be with her was actually really rude, and insensitive. But Tenley just gets sympathy for stuff like that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:11 am

IA FaToes- age IMO doesn't really matter at all. I know several people where there is a huge age difference, 15 yrs, and they are still going strong well into their retirement years.

She should have discussed with him how much information can be shared. Apparently he had no idea she was involved in this franchise, so I would think he has no idea the extent of her popularity with the media. She should have kept quiet, develop the relationship, and go from there.

If he breaks things off, she is going to look like a silly fool, not that she doesn't already.

I like Tenley but she is just so obsessed with the b/f thing she forgets all the good advice and inspirational quotes she shares on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Well Tenley is probably thrilled he is a fisherman. Afterall she won't eat anything with Gluten and fish have none so they are in her diet.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Apparently Tenley and Ben had a "special" relationship, and she was asked to go on his season.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tenley-molzahn-had-special-relationship-with-ben-higgins-w163821

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Translation: I was obsessed but we were really just friends laugh out loud.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:15 pm

My "special" friendship with Ben was so "special" it excluded me from an invite to the Janner wedding. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 pm

OMG, I just want to slap her. She is so delusional! I thought she was kind of sh*t stirring with her comments about it being so hard for the F1 that Ben said he loves two women. And saying the new guy blows Ben out of the water. Sheesh, not bitter at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Yeah. She seems low key bitter and more cray than I ever thought.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 pm

All the public gushing about the new guy, followed now by the article that she was asked but declined to go on Ben's season because they were just good friends, seems to me like Tenley getting a head start on full fledged "save face" campaign before Ben's finale.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Her comments about "knowing" Ben soooo well like she does.... so she thinks Lauren B is the best choice for Ben.....made me wonder if he ends up with JoJo.

Tenley just cannot get over the fact the Ben was just not seeing her as his future "wife." She is obsessed with Ben. Good luck to the new guy.......Yikes.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:33 pm

On no, Tenley, just no.... what she needs is a "special relationship" with a phychiatrist.
How well can she know him though, haven't they hung out just a couple of times?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat