SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:55 pm

I wouldn't say he was pissed off. He regretted it but said he understood it.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

I think JJ really regrets messing up his marriage. Or did anyway, not sure now since he's probably swimming in women thanks to his 15 mins of fame. Doesn't mean Tenley should date him though, but I kinda feel bad for him, since he clearly adores her. She's just using him for an ego boost.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Sprite. Some people regret huge mistakes in their lives but the important issue is when they turn themselves around. Tenley seems to spend a lot of time with him, he can't be all that bad in her eyes. JMHO

I agree. I think cheaters are overly demonized in our society. A few family members and friends of mine have cheated on their spouses and they aren't these awful, unforgivable people. They made a mistake, they regret it, moving on. I'm not going to rake them over the coals for it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 pm

rhondam wrote:I wouldn't say he was pissed off. He regretted it but said he understood it.

Back then, someone sent me a link to a periscope where he was at a viewing party and was being secretly taped. And, he did seem kind of pissed to me. He said something to the effect of "I left the show for her, giving up all this money and a free vacation, and she couldn't give me another chance". I don't think JJ is a bad guy but I think he's very calculated with the things he says on SM and they might not be his true feelings. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Same here. A cousin of mine cheated on his wife, years ago. Office party. He admitted it, they got through it, 40 yrs later, they are still going strong and very happy in retirement years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah I think Tenley is just a little "damaged" (for lack of a better word) from the ex and the show and the Kiptyn and needs some help before she can conceivably be ready to marry anyone. There's just too many issues running around right now to corral them imo

Oh and JJ? The hero who cheated on his pregnant wife?? That's the last thing she or any woman in this world needs ever for any reason imo.
Many man cheat on their wife even pregnant ones.  That does not mean he can't find love again. JJ seems to be a great guy and a great father. We all have regrets in our lives especially when we do not know the facts. JMO
Sure, lots of men do really bad stuff all the time, doesn't mean I need to root for any other woman to get punished with him again. Good for Tenley for staying far away imo.
 It is called forgiveness everyone deserves a second chance many woman do the same theses days . It seems like Tenley and his ex like him fine and that's all that should matter. Life is way to short we live and learn. Well some of us.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:14 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
rhondam wrote:I wouldn't say he was pissed off. He regretted it but said he understood it.

Back then, someone sent me a link to a periscope where he was at a viewing party and was being secretly taped. And, he did seem kind of pissed to me. He said something to the effect of "I left the show for her, giving up all this money and a free vacation, and she couldn't give me another chance". I don't think JJ is a bad guy but I think he's very calculated with the things he says on SM and they might not be his true feelings. JMO.

Oh yes I remember that, I saw it too. He did say that but I never heard pissed, I heard a sarcastic joking tone.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Many man cheat on their wife even pregnant ones.  That does not mean he can't find love again. JJ seems to be a great guy and a great father. We all have regrets in our lives especially when we do not know the facts. JMO
Sure, lots of men do really bad stuff all the time, doesn't mean I need to root for any other woman to get punished with him again. Good for Tenley for staying far away imo.
 It is called forgiveness everyone deserves a second chance many woman do the same theses days . It seems like Tenley and his ex like him fine and that's all that should matter. Life is way to short we live and learn. Well some of us.JMO

It would be hard for me to forgive, but I'd want to be forgiven! I guess that makes me selfish haha but seriously it would depend on the circumstances surrounding it.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 pm

rhondam wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Oh yes I remember that, I saw it too. He did say that but I never heard pissed, I heard a sarcastic joking tone.

Maybe! Sometimes, I have trouble reading him since he has such a deadpan way of talking.

Call me old-fashioned, but I just think that sleeping with another woman while your wife is carrying your child is pretty freaking disrespectful. There are always going to be stories where infidelity didn't destroy a relationship, but there are just as many where it did. It is the #2 cause of divorce! Look at poor Jemma, who has been splitting her time between two homes from birth because of what JJ did. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:26 pm

There's likely pros to that as well. For example she gets to live with her grandparents half the time! I would've loved that as a kid!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm not as forgiving. It's a lot easier to say someone else should imo. Didn't Tenley's ex cheat on her? I think it would be hard to knowingly date someone who did the same thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah I think Tenley is just a little "damaged" (for lack of a better word) from the ex and the show and the Kiptyn and needs some help before she can conceivably be ready to marry anyone. There's just too many issues running around right now to corral them imo

Oh and JJ? The hero who cheated on his pregnant wife?? That's the last thing she or any woman in this world needs ever for any reason imo.

My thoughts exactly on this. Lots say that they would never make that mistake & then years down the line do so & wish to be forgiven for their bad judgement - it could be you or me!! So I am all for forgiveness in life!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat