SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 48 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:48 am

I'm really getting curious now, because I doubt Ben would ask her not to be invited over something small. That would just be OTT bold.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:20 am

They kinda look alike. I think he's cute.

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:26 am

I think the show overlooked her, there were a few other Bach people complaining about it last night too- Nick Peterson, Lesley Murphy, are ones I saw.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:34 am

^Jaclyn too. I saw a couple others that I can't remember.

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm

The invite did not happen because of Ben. Tenley has been over the top on SM about her feelings for Ben for months.  I seriously doubt TPTB/ABC overlooked anyone.  They invited who they wanted to showcase and have in attendance.  Just like any event some make the list and some don't. hmmm

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:22 pm

I think it's simply numbers. There are only so many invites to hand out, and there were PLENTY of bach alumni that weren't there. Even bach leads weren't there considering it was the 20 season special of the show.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 pm

I used to really like Tenley. But over the past several
years she has gotten on my nerves. It is like her saying "afraid of missing out". To me that is a very self
centered person. Like things have to involve her all the time. It's a me me me situation. I'm glad she wasn't there. I was happy to see so many other alums there that we haven't seen in a very long time.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I think it's simply numbers. There are only so many invites to hand out, and there were PLENTY of bach alumni that weren't there. Even bach leads weren't there considering it was the 20 season special of the show.

Yeah, but I think the leads were invited and declined to come. Most of Jade/Tanner's friends from the franchise (the original BIP 2 cast, people they were close to on Bach/ette) came so it definitely stands out that Tenley wasn't invited, when she and Jade were hanging out all the time after BIP filming. Especially when people like Clare and mm, who they aren't close to, were invited. Tenley is pretty popular too and well-known too, since she was on three shows. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm not sure Jade and Tenley hung out "all the time" after BiP, but as a group, Tenely, JJ, Ashley, Jared, Tanner, Jade hung out while they were all in LA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Jade and Tenley and Ashley I did a bunch of periscopes, just the three of them. I remember one specifically where Jade accidentally said "Tanner says hi!", because BIP hasn't even started to air, and Tenley jokingly berated her for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:22 pm

For all we know, Jade was given a personal guest list of limitation of ________ amount. That included any personal guests of her, Tanner and both families.
Then the show did their own list.
If Tenley was not on the show's list and Jade/Tanner were limited to ________amount, perhaps Tenley was not on it. Could be a very simple reason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:23 pm

I'm very surprised she was not at the wedding. She and tanner / jade are friends on social media individually as well. They would have included her. There must some other reason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat