SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 42 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:20 am

nothatgirl wrote:2011? So, he's probably 26-27 like Ben. Tenley is such a cougar!

Yes, sounds about right. I was curious to see which HS he went to since we are around the same age and born in SD. Found on UTSan Diego a sports page dated back to 2007 for Surfing. He is a Christian though.. both HS and college were Christian schools. They have their faith in common.

california90

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:55 am

Why does she feel the need to share the info a guy she started dating 3-4 weeks ago? I wonder if he was aware she's spreading the good news all over US weekly. Slow down girl, your OTT sharing of your plans to marry this guy might make you look desperate. I felt bad for her when in the beginning of Ben's season she was asked if she'll go to the house this season too, and she had to deny it. All because she's so over eager and completely alone on her 'we belong together' page.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:20 am

Is it possible Tenley contact Us for this interview? I hate to say this but if I were that guy I'd run. It seems like she has something to prove by putting his name out there. Just say you're dating someone and leave it at that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 am

Does this delusional soul really think a 26 year old guy will marry her after 3 weeks and 2 dates? In other news, will Us Weekly interview me too?? Seems they'll take anyone with a pulse.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 pm

If I were a guy, I would run and hide. Tenley is just too much for me with her over sharing. Someone needs to clue her in that her best move is to stay low key for a while and let a romance happen naturally and under the radar. She could really use some tips from Whitney B.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:20 pm

california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:2011? So, he's probably 26-27 like Ben. Tenley is such a cougar!

Yes, sounds about right. I was curious to see which HS he went to since we are around the same age and born in SD. Found on UTSan Diego a sports page dated back to 2007 for Surfing. He is a Christian though.. both HS and college were Christian schools. They have their faith in common.

He seems like kind of a mix between kiptyn (surfing, raised in CA) and Ben (26 y/o who loves fishing and nature and Christianity). He does seem perfect for her, but...I'm worried that he's already ended things with how crazy she's being. For her sake, I hope he's just as clingy and OTT as she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:

He seems like kind of a mix between kiptyn (surfing, raised in CA)  and Ben (26 y/o who loves fishing and nature and Christianity). He does seem perfect for her, but...I'm worried that he's already ended things with how crazy she's being. For her sake, I hope he's just as clingy and OTT as she is.

Did anyone find any pics of him? I couldn't find his facebook...linkedin ha no pics and insta is private. And oh man, a 26-27 year old. why is she trying to date a guy 5 years younger.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok here he is with his last gf or something...sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 42 Photo.php?fbid=10151468508226588&set=ecnf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151468508226588&set=ecnf.519946587&type=3&theater

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:28 pm

I realize that pic is a couple of years old, but IMO he looks much younger than 26?27?

Thanks Duke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:31 pm

yana_bach wrote:Phew, i was just starting to worry that Tenley won't be able to find an alibi boyfriend just in time for the last episode/proposal/happy couple interviews .

rofl

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:41 pm

yana_bach wrote:Phew, i was just starting to worry that Tenley won't be able to find an alibi boyfriend just in time for the last episode/proposal/happy couple interviews .

I think you might be on to on to something here!!! :yes:

I wonder if the stuff she is saying isn't to get back at Ben and the guy just happens to be the ploy she is using!!! Hugesmile

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 am

Tenley must be THE most desperate contestant to come from these shows ever. And that's saying a lot

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat