SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Translation-they "bonded" over common interests. Ben seems to have a "special relationship" with just about everyone. He's just that kind of a guy JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Funny how Tenley wasn't invited to the Jsnner wedding when almost everyone from s2 of BIP were there. 

Tenley is starting to sound a bit rude with her comments about the 'special relationship' she has with Ben. Simply saying 'we're friends' doesn't have that mystery to it, it doesn't lead to 'did you ever date?' But 'special relationship' does..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

I really have no words. Suspect

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

jen689 wrote:Translation-they "bonded" over common interests. Ben seems to have a "special relationship" with just about everyone. He's just that kind of a guy JMO

Yep. He seems like a friendly considerate guy, who makes everyone feel special. Tenley read more into it than there really was and she can probably see that now while watching the show, hence the need to save face by letting everyone know she's found The One! Embarrassing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

I also have a "special relationship" with Ben. He's the man I've been giving up my Monday night's to for over a month now.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:22 pm

I am sure Tenley was not at the Janner wedding because Ben was there.  Tenley does not understand boundaries so therefore boundaries need to be set for her.  As in your not invited.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 pm

yana_bach wrote:On no, Tenley, just no.... what she needs is a "special relationship" with a phychiatrist.
How well can she know him though, haven't they hung out just a couple of times?
I would love to see Ben publicly address "their special relationship" but unfortunately he's too nice and will of course allow her to save face. Crazy girl. 

I'm just wondering how her friend has conveniently only set her up now. Is it that they've tried in the past and she is only now finally open to dating non-Bach men?  Is it her biological clock deafingly going off in her head?  or is she that bitter about Ben to go to these extremes to prove she is loveable/wife material too? Or probably a combination of all three.  cheeky
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I also have a "special relationship" with Ben. He's the man I've been giving up my Monday night's to for over a month now.

hehehe I wish I could like this more then once!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:Apparently Tenley and Ben had a "special" relationship, and she was asked to go on his season.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tenley-molzahn-had-special-relationship-with-ben-higgins-w163821

that she was asked to be on Ben’s season of The Bachelor. While she thinks “he’s incredible,” she “didn’t really consider it,” since she doesn’t “need to go chasing a guy anymore.”

This doesn't make sense. If she was asked to be on his season, it would have been well before "anymore".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm getting this vindictive vibe from Tenley, wrapped in Disney. Suspect

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Apparently Tenley and Ben had a "special" relationship, and she was asked to go on his season.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tenley-molzahn-had-special-relationship-with-ben-higgins-w163821

that she was asked to be on Ben’s season of The Bachelor. While she thinks “he’s incredible,” she “didn’t really consider it,” since she doesn’t “need to go chasing a guy anymore.”

This doesn't make sense. If she was asked to be on his season, it would have been well before "anymore".

My first thought of "anymore" was Kiptyn. She has said she wants to be pursued. So by going on Ben's season, as much as she probably would have wanted to be with him, she would be the one pursuing him.

I really like Tenley, and just hope she discussed all this with the current beau before discussing their relationship with the public. Hopefully they will go off quietly and live their "happily ever after".
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm getting this vindictive vibe from Tenley, wrapped in Disney. Suspect

Tenley is what one my friend's likes to call "sweet nasty". What she's saying sounds nice but when you actually really listen to what she's saying there's definitely bitterness laced in it.

Oh Tenley, just please take the advice here. I know what we say might sound harsh but it would do you some good. I'm so glad I had people in my life who didn't sugarcoat things for me to make me feel better.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat