SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by bmartens76 Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 pm

http://www.yourtango.com/2014206267/love-tenley-molzahn-kiptyn-locke-dating-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-2014

She confirms they are back together and have been for a long time. I do agree it appears she is way more into him than he is to her but it could be that he is not as demonstrative like has been said. Still it would be nice to see him posting about her a little more. He did tag her in a pic of the sunset on instagram and a pottery picture recently.

bmartens76

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:51 pm

bmartens76 wrote:http://www.yourtango.com/2014206267/love-tenley-molzahn-kiptyn-locke-dating-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-2014

She confirms they are back together and have been for a long time. I do agree it appears she is way more into him than he is to her but it could be that he is not as demonstrative like has been said. Still it would be nice to see him posting about her a little more. He did tag her in a pic of the sunset on instagram and a pottery picture recently.

I think this was a smart move for them. I think they just wanted their relationship out of the limelight and more private, I respect them for that. I can't blame them at all. Also re-reading their breakup announcement it was clearly worded as a break and not a complete break-up. I hope they both get what they want out of the relationship this time.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:38 am

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think none of us know what Kiptyn's like in private. For all we know it was him that wanted to get back together. Tenley was very busy with work when they broke up and didn't appear to be pining for him. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She seems to be very happy.

As usual I agree with you. We don't know how it all went down.

Just to remind everyone that the crush (seemingly) started from Kiptyn's side. I remember seeing an interview of Kiptyn on the days before the Jake Season Finale. He was doing some charity stuff in Calgary, Canada and the interviewer asking him on his thoughts on the finale and who he was backing.
Kiptyn had such a cute blush on his face then he said that he was "Team Tenley". And if I'm not mistaken (I could be though I was keeping tabs of him post-jillians season and remember this) he was the one that reached out to Tenley initially to "comfort" her for her loss - having been in that position himself. He also made the trip to 'meet' some of Jakes rejected bachelorettes (including Tenley obviously). I still have that picture of them goofing in the restrooms  giggling  from that trip. There were quite a few more meetups prior to their on-screen public meetup on BP.
IMO he was interested in her before she had even met him.
He's just not the demonstrative type.

Great insight! Thanks for sharing.

Tenley's huge smiles convince me. Whatever the status, it seems to work for her.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:00 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think none of us know what Kiptyn's like in private. For all we know it was him that wanted to get back together. Tenley was very busy with work when they broke up and didn't appear to be pining for him. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She seems to be very happy.

As usual I agree with you. We don't know how it all went down.

Just to remind everyone that the crush (seemingly) started from Kiptyn's side. I remember seeing an interview of Kiptyn on the days before the Jake Season Finale. He was doing some charity stuff in Calgary, Canada and the interviewer asking him on his thoughts on the finale and who he was backing.
Kiptyn had such a cute blush on his face then he said that he was "Team Tenley". And if I'm not mistaken (I could be though I was keeping tabs of him post-jillians season and remember this) he was the one that reached out to Tenley initially to "comfort" her for her loss - having been in that position himself. He also made the trip to 'meet' some of Jakes rejected bachelorettes (including Tenley obviously). I still have that picture of them goofing in the restrooms  giggling  from that trip. There were quite a few more meetups prior to their on-screen public meetup on BP.
IMO he was interested in her before she had even met him.
He's just not the demonstrative type.

Great insight! Thanks for sharing.

Tenley's huge smiles convince me. Whatever the status, it seems to work for her.

np. There weren't a lot of Kiptyn fans that season I remember just a bunch of us supporting him while the majority were die hard Reid fans. But despite him not being "interesting" to watch on TV I took a shine to him and kept tabs on him (somewhat) but I did notice that interest that popped up in his eyes during that interview when they were talking about Jakes upcoming finale. Their twitter activity told a story prior to BP and that was cute to watch. Perhaps he is her "lobster" (friends reference here laugh out loud) and regardless of whether they get married or just stay together - they are obviously MFEO (sleepless in Seattle reference).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm

nd4reality wrote: np. There weren't a lot of Kiptyn fans that season I remember just a bunch of us supporting him while the majority were die hard Reid fans. But despite him not being "interesting" to watch on TV I took a shine to him and kept tabs on him (somewhat) but I did notice that interest that popped up in his eyes during that interview when they were talking about Jakes upcoming finale. Their twitter activity told a story prior to BP and that was cute to watch. Perhaps he is her "lobster" (friends reference here laugh out loud) and regardless of whether they get married or just stay together - they are obviously MFEO (sleepless in Seattle reference).

Yes, I was on team Reid and Jillian too but I always liked Kiptyn. I did not root for a Kiptyn/Jillian ending as I never thought that he was all that into Jillian. I love that he had a crush on Tenley. She seems to be such a sweetie (and thank goodness she "won" her Bachelor season by finishing #2).  giggling 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:46 pm

I really like Tenley and Kiptin, and think it is great they are happy together. To me they are a bit of opposites attract. Tenley is very warm and expressive and likes to wear her heart on her sleeve. Kiptin on the other hand is very quiet, he was that way on Jillian's season (agree with whoever said he wasn't all that into Jillian) and his closest friend since the show seems to be Roberto who is also very private and quiet.

I think it actually says a lot that Kiptin seemed to go outside his comfort zone to do more public stuff with Tenley, it was not something he sought out a lot after his time on the bachelorette or BP. I know for me, I was really disappointed that wee little Jake was the bachelor and not Kiptin as I could have easily watched a whole season of Kiptin. Now that would have been interesting if Kiptin had been the bachelor, I wonder if it would have been hard to edit out his immediate attraction and interest in Tenley. I also like to believe that had Kiptin been the bachelor that Vienna would not have made it past the cocktail party!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke Are Back Together

By Sheila Cosgrove Baylis

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette stars Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke are giving their relationship a second chance.

After breaking up last year, Molzahn said she and Locke have been back together "for several months now" and that being away from the public eye has been a beneficial change, allowing the couple to look toward the future.

"It's a new, healthy place for us where we don't have to live up to the pressures that we were feeling," Molzahn told PEOPLE at Kusewera's Party for a Purpose event in Los Angeles on Saturday. "I'm happy, and I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."

Continued Molzahn: "... It wasn't something that we thought we needed to make public. It's so important to us, and people thought that we got together through a TV show, which was a big piece of it, but then it was so public and for us there's nothing to hide, but being away from that spotlight is such a new, healthy thing for us."

The couple enjoyed Valentine's Day away from the cameras this year at Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.

"He surprised me with a gondola ride, in a real Venetian boat from Italy," Molzhan said. "It was so beautiful, and we kind of saw the sunset, but what we watched was that the moon was rising, and it was a huge full moon."

Molzahn and Locke were both runners-up on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, respectively; they then competed on Bachelor Pad together and began dating.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790208,00.html

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 pm

I think she's wanted to marry him for a long long time. I sure hope he doesnt string her along.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:50 am

tigertiz wrote:I think she's wanted to marry him for a long long time.  I sure hope he doesnt string her along.

JMHO but I think he's been stringing her along for a very long time. Most couples would have made a definite commitment by this time. She is so ga-ga over him she can't see the forest for the trees. I hope in the end he doesn't leave her "standing by the side of the road."
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:31 am

I wonder if his noncommittal commitment to her was a big part of the reason they split in the first place. I hate to say that I hope she put some deadlines on him, but let's be honest, at some point you have to say "this is what I want and if you don't feel the same, well, don't let the door hit ya..."
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 am

Kind of defeats the purpose though if she's talking to the media again. It's clear he keeps their relationship completely off of social media, and she did for a while, but I'm afraid she's falling into the same habit again, slowly.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:39 pm

She's being the stereotypical He's Just Not That Into You textbook heroine. Stop it, Tenley, there's someone out there who will commit and want you to be his wife!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat