SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by MatchMaker Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:
missmoore wrote:I think it's entertaining.
(I don't know who can open a special thread for you, guys? anyone who is here longer?, what you think - should we continue here? )
Created new thread for missmoore under contestants.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 pm

missmoore wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you Sarah for joining us! I've been watching reality dating shows forever and have to say kudos to you. You were always a lady and came across as very sweet and just the type of woman that many moms across America would love to see their sons take home.

I am glad to hear that you were friends with Jenna. The way that they are editing, it seems like she had no friends in house.

thank you very much! I've been watching the Bachelor since season 1, so I was very careful about everything I said because I knew how editing can be! I have 2 younger sisters (19 and 17), so I was always conscious that they and their friends would be watching not to mention my students and their families! I think I came across as much more serious and quiet than I am, but I'd rather have that than coming off bad.

The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!
Smart! Glad to hear someone was concious of how they might be portrayed, there's enough reality dating shows out there, you'd think more would be aware.

Jenna has a lot of fans on here, you might of noticed she's one of mine. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Should we continue in the new thread?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1906-sarah-moore-ready-for-love-fan-thread-discussion

I don't know how can we copy all these posts there?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm

happygolucky wrote:Should we continue in the new thread?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1906-sarah-moore-ready-for-love-fan-thread-discussion

I don't know how can we copy all these posts there?
Love or San will do it when they get the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 22, 2013 4:45 pm

I will just move the ones over from where she stopped.

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I go to watch the 7th episode finally.

But I'm so excited missmoore is among us. party time
I don't wanna push "my luck" and I won't take your time anymore (actually for now, till the next time) ... but where is Litta? she sure would come up with perfect questions, so that we can get more clues - not that you haven't give us enough ;)

Anyway, Miss Sarah, have a good day and tell your "friend" that she rocks, but we also expect her to come after the final to play us some music with all the band of banjos and guitars that the F3 have created with their tweets.

Wish you all the best in life and at the football matches (we have soccer here, but I prefer hockey, so have no preferences of the teams)
sweet kiss

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey there, Sarah! I just got back from some errands...hope you're still answering questions.

I vaguely remember hearing, maybe in a tweet, that you wish you had spoken up during the MM time, when Siham and Jenna were having their "discussion". Could you/would you elaborate on that?

Btw, like I said on twitter, cute boyfriend you've got there...actually cuter to me than Tim. giggling

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
cma wrote: hmmm I think Siham knows deep down she does't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning Tim heart. That being said Siham showed her immaturity by droping the :shock: F bomb.. also :Frown: I didn't appreciate Sara and Hailey putting there two cent in either. IMO

I don't know.. would she be professing her love on national television if she thought she had no chance? I want to echo what another poster said, Siham started this by saying on stage that Jenna was too young. Siham seems like a very passionate, outspoken person. I think she may stir the pot sometimes. I also think Jenna's feeling are written all over her face. She can be seen rolling her eyes from the very beginning when Tim meets the other girls. Not sure she realizes she is doing it. I guess now she does. Lastly, I am so cynical after watching the bach for years. I don't believe the guys have no say in who is up for elimination and I don't believe that the MM are deciding on the stage right before they announce it. I think it's all planned out ahead of time.

I wondered about that, Grace. Let's say they decided to put up Jenna and Sara next episode. Would Tim let them and not say anything at all. I don't see him letting that happen.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

I think that they put Siham against Jenna as a sure bet that Siham would be eliminated. Siham saw the writing on the wall when she heard her name after Jenna.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm

missmoore wrote:
The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

Ugh, this makes me sick that Jenna's getting such a bad edit! It's bad enough to see her romance with Tim end up on the editing room's floor. But how the producers have portrayed her in the last two episodes is unfair. I think we did get to see some of Jenna's fun, quirky side in the swim pool date and especially in the pool hall date. She seemed so quick with her sense of humor to me...you can tell when she's nervous with the MM and with Tim's folks. It's not the same girl that we see goofing around and getting Tim to pop his top off. Btw, thank Jenna for us about that, will you?

Personal question: are you heading to Austin at some point this summer?

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think that they put Siham against Jenna as a sure bet that Siham would be eliminated. Siham saw the writing on the wall when she heard her name after Jenna.
I don't know, she sure didn't look happy when he said her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm

missmoore wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Sarah, were your group of ladies able to see who Tim had strong connections with right from the beginning? You all seem quite close post-show and it's interesting that his selection doesn't interfere with the relationships amongst you girls.

the connection between Jenna and Tim was obvious from day 1, at least from my perspective. I am pleasantly surprised to see Sara and Tim's connection. It really warms my heart, but I never saw it myself. For some odd reason, we were able to compartmentalize our relationship with Tim from our friendships with each other. Surely, it is getting more and more difficult for the remaining girls to watch. But it was a difficult process to go to and adding jealous drama would have been stupid. Plus, we never talked about our dates or relationships with Tim to each other. Jenna and I would tell each other everything. and I'm positive Sara and Hailey told each other everything too, but as a whole, we wouldn't talk about it.

:Welcomemembers Miss Moore! See and this is why you all maintained your classiness throughout the show and are so fun to watch. Ladies on other shows should take lessons from you all. I noticed even after the spat they had on last week's show, Siham and Jenna came out holding hands out of the pods on this one. Loved it!

And I hope you don't think we're all trolls, having that picture of you and your new boyfriend on the site, but I have to say you guys make a gorgeous couple.

Last edited by cantstopwatchin on Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA - Moving to Contestant file)

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
missmoore
ivemaria31
mome2jk
2observe
sallyisleta