SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Litta123 Wed May 22, 2013 4:59 pm

missmoore wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Miss Moore? really you Sarah?

anyway, since it's online thing, it's hard for me to believe anyone, but either way have to say it: you have really beautiful eyes and really nice personality, I think we all were able to see it, teachaaar ;) and I was catching on your humor since the first episode and your "singing" fear.

ETA: i know this sounded so a**-kissing, but it's the honest truth. If there's time to say something nice about you, since we haven't seen much of your story. Tim wasn't that interested, but ironically it was only with you that we got to see his personality and perspective on things more clearly, so thank for making him talk.

yup...it's me! figured since i'm off the show, I'd respond and try to give yall some insight ;)

aww thank you Smiley honestly, I'm relieved that they didn't show any of my story! I had a huge sob story about my previous relationship and I'm glad i didn't have to watch myself talking about it anymore. Tim is a super guy, but we definitely weren't a fit. I can see why we were matched together -- because of our values, morals, backgrounds, etc. But he and I are both too chill and laid back; I need someone who is going to bring me out of my shell Smiley and I think he needs the same. oh and in my exit interview, I didn't say that I was "falling in love with him and thought I was going to marry him" about Tim haha....awesome editing.

about the singing "fear"...i'm so glad they didn't show my karaoke performance in date 3! I can do a mean Britney after a few glasses of wine ;)

My personal feeling is the bolded describes Jenna. Remember Tim saying in an interview, he needs/wants "someone with energy, that makes me want to fly out of bed because if I'm left alone, I will sleep to 3 in the afternoon. So I want someone who's 'hey let's go do this , let's go do that' -- you know, positive energy."

To me that describes Jenna. IMO, Sara L. has more of a calm spirit about her, not saying she can't be fun, but I wouldn't describe her as someone with energy...not from what we've seen in the edit. Jenna, well, we now know that she likes to celebrate everything...sound like energy to me. :gotcha:
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:Remember Tim saying in an interview, he needs/wants "someone with energy, that makes me want to fly out of bed because if I'm left alone, I will sleep to 3 in the afternoon. So I want someone who's 'hey let's go do this , let's go do that' -- you know, positive energy."

...sound like energy to me. :gotcha:

I was writing about the energy just this morning, or yesterday, don't remember, but it was the same concern to me. The energy level alignment. I know someone frisky just as Tim looks for.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm

[quote="iamreal2u"]I think that they put Siham against Jenna as a sure bet that Siham would be eliminated. Siham saw the writing on the wall when she heard her name after Jenna. [/quote]

I think you're 100% correct.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

missmoore wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Miss Moore? really you Sarah?

anyway, since it's online thing, it's hard for me to believe anyone, but either way have to say it: you have really beautiful eyes and really nice personality, I think we all were able to see it, teachaaar ;) and I was catching on your humor since the first episode and your "singing" fear.

ETA: i know this sounded so a**-kissing, but it's the honest truth. If there's time to say something nice about you, since we haven't seen much of your story. Tim wasn't that interested, but ironically it was only with you that we got to see his personality and perspective on things more clearly, so thank for making him talk.

yup...it's me! figured since i'm off the show, I'd respond and try to give yall some insight ;)

aww thank you :) honestly, I'm relieved that they didn't show any of my story! I had a huge sob story about my previous relationship and I'm glad i didn't have to watch myself talking about it anymore. Tim is a super guy, but we definitely weren't a fit. I can see why we were matched together -- because of our values, morals, backgrounds, etc. But he and I are both too chill and laid back; I need someone who is going to bring me out of my shell :) and I think he needs the same. oh and in my exit interview, I didn't say that I was "falling in love with him and thought I was going to marry him" about Tim haha....awesome editing.

about the singing "fear"...i'm so glad they didn't show my karaoke performance in date 3! I can do a mean Britney after a few glasses of wine ;)

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 687187126missmoore!

I am so excited you joined our site! Thanks for taking the time to answer all of these questions. We really appreciate it.

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 927579042
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sar78729 Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am

missmoore wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you Sarah for joining us! I've been watching reality dating shows forever and have to say kudos to you. You were always a lady and came across as very sweet and just the type of woman that many moms across America would love to see their sons take home.

I am glad to hear that you were friends with Jenna. The way that they are editing, it seems like she had no friends in house.

The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

Thank you, Sarah. I understand the editing. I especially agree with everything else you said.

sar78729

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 am

Hi, Sar78729 welcomesign

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 23, 2013 9:34 am

:Welcomemembers Sar78729

finally ep.6 commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvg-jBNoq8c

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:21 pm

sar78729 wrote:
missmoore wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Thank you Sarah for joining us! I've been watching reality dating shows forever and have to say kudos to you. You were always a lady and came across as very sweet and just the type of woman that many moms across America would love to see their sons take home.

I am glad to hear that you were friends with Jenna. The way that they are editing, it seems like she had no friends in house.

The editing with Jenna is really shocking me. She is the most fun-loving, goofy, bright girl I know! Everyone in the house adored her and she always kept us laughing. I hope as the number of girls continue to dwindle that you'll be able to see the true Jenna. I talk to her everyday and it's really not fair how they are portraying her so far. She's one of my favorite people in the world...and she should be one of yours too!

Thank you, Sarah. I understand the editing. I especially agree with everything else you said.

:WAVEY: Hi! Do you understand the editing because Jenna really had to overcome being young with Tim or are you just seeing it as a storyline that the producers manufactured in an attempt to make the show more interesting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 23, 2013 1:36 pm

sar78729 wrote:
missmoore wrote:

Welcome, sar78729! :Welcomemembers It's great to see you here, too! :gotcha:

Love that you guys come on to support your girl!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 9:01 pm

sar78729 wrote:
missmoore wrote:

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 625701676sar78729! I am so happy you joined our site! Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
missmoore
ivemaria31
mome2jk
2observe
sallyisleta