SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by ja1968 Sat May 25, 2013 10:18 am

Hotmomma wrote:I can't see the video..

Me either.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am

Just wait a little bit and it will show up guys! It's an interview with Laura Saltman (the Dish of Salt lady)!

He really just seems like a regular guy to me and I like that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 am

Peppermom wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:I did not match that voice to Brooks laugh out loud. He seems like a pretty chill guy though!

Me neither!! I did not picture his voice sounding like that. He does sound sweet and genuine though. Smiley

I just hope he doesn't talk alot during the season. giggling

rotfl I agree! He and Drew sound a lot alike! Now, I'm wondering who said what in that preview about 'I'm in love with Des'...it could be either one of them!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 11:44 am

Just need to poke a fun question here :

am i the only one thinking that Des`s face is actually the cross between Brooks and Chris?....#WeirdButTrue :yes: hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just need to poke a fun question here :

am i the only one thinking that Des`s face is actually the cross between Brooks and Chris?....#WeirdButTrue :yes: hehehe

rotfl rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 25, 2013 1:16 pm

His friend, @Tyler_burton, has some vine videos of them out in BH last night.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 pm

ja1968 wrote:

Me either.

Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

julychild wrote:His friend, @Tyler_burton, has some vine videos of them out in BH last night.

Suspect Really? I don't know what to make of that. Were they that obvious with Emily and Sean's season?

Seems with Ashley twitter, etc wasn't really a factor.

I don't know, but I really don't know what to believe if Brooks is Final 1 or not. scratch

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Just need to poke a fun question here :

LOL I agree with you Murasaki! When I first saw Chris I was like he kind of looks like the male version of Des, but now I think Brooks and her look alike too. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 pm

The look on Des' face on Jimmy Kimmel completely confirmed that Brook is F1. Vine are 5 secs...you see tiny glimpses of him.

They are pretty innocent and don't give anything away but we know Brooks is in LA! :)

Last edited by sfrank on Sat May 25, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 pm

sfrank wrote:The look on Des' face on Jimmy Kimmel completely confirmed that Brook is F1. Vine are 5 secs...you see tiny glimpses of him.

They are pretty innocent and don't give anything away but we know Brooks in LA for sure!

She's really nervous about giving it away, so Brooks has to be F1. Lol what is he doing and what kind of shirt is that?! giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Karen5354 wrote:
ja1968 wrote:

Me either.

Here's the link:
Thank you..
To it's very interesting that they show such a interview..I wonder who else she interviewed?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo