SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Maybe Fit Marketing's next marketing project will be Brooks. giggling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by julychild Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

sgjsnow wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently this is where he works. I didn't mind that he said that he that what we do doesn't define us. I do think his attitude if work is boring than just change it isn't the best attitude. Hopefully that will change as he "grows up". Or maybe he didn't articulate that right. no idea
Anyway I don't think he is originally from Utah but Boise, ID.

I think he was trying to be clever and interesting in his answers. His bio is okay but some of the other guys sounded more genuine than he did.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon May 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe Fit Marketing's next marketing project will be Brooks. giggling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here we go -- Jef V.2 and People Water V.2! Rolling Eyes

You'd think The Bachelorete would have used a different script this season. duh
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting that Brooks never answered what his job is. Maybe he doesn't have one or?????????????????????? Why didn't he answer it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is 28 years old and can't be bothered to stick to a career/ job? He is sounding like he thinks he's too good for that.

From what I heard he had a lot of help to have a degree and even struggled to finish it.

Good thing his parents has money or he'll be forced to submit himself into the boring world of work.

Do you know more about his 3.5 year relationship? Could be a bitter ex that is spreading rumors. It's happened before.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

i just think that we can't call the guy shady based on that one answer. i'll reserve all judgement until we see the show. nothing so far to me seems off putting.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 9:07 pm

He does have a sales job at a marketing firm. I thought people already knew this.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 9:39 pm

For those asking: My blog post for Brooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
Brill wrote:Interesting that Brooks never answered what his job is. Maybe he doesn't have one or?????????????????????? Why didn't he answer it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is 28 years old and can't be bothered to stick to a career/ job? He is sounding like he thinks he's too good for that.

From what I heard he had a lot of help to have a degree and even struggled to finish it.

Good thing his parents has money or he'll be forced to submit himself into the boring world of work.

I remember thinking that about Arie. He was 31 years old and had several "career" choices. From real estate,
to clothing line, to a failing racing career, etc.....

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Whete does it say his parents have money?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

DesFever wrote:Whete does it say his parents have money?

They don't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 am

The only thing that concerns me with the questionnaire is his handwriting. You can tell a lot about a person by their handwriting. Observe the slant in his handwriting. It changes from left slant to no slant to right slant. That's typically indicative of a person who adapts well to changing environments OR someone who is emotional unstable. Hoping it's the former.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue May 14, 2013 5:11 am

I don't even think cursive is being taught in school anymore ...

I thought Jef looked great on paper and until realizing he was not at all who he pretended to be. The man is all talk and no substance.

Brooks comes off as just a normal guy to me ... so far.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo