SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Happyazz84 wrote:Sure, I could do that. My wife has watched the bachelorette for a few seasons, but now that one of my good friends is on, I will probably be watching with her each week Smiley

yes Cool!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Happyazz84 wrote:I grew up with brooks for about 8 years when he lived in the small town of Malad, Idaho, where he grew up before moving to Boise. He lived here for about 6-7 years, from about 4th grade till we were juniors. We were really good friends and spent a bunch of time together. It is still pretty crazy to see him on TV.

I just browsed through some of the posts above and had to straighten out a few misconceptions. Brooks is a genuine good guy. He is humble, honest, and kind. He comes from a family of awesome people, and for the most part, he and his brothers and sisters have had to provide for themselves more than most people do. The whole time he lived here only his mom raised them. She did all that she could, but she had 5-6 kids that were still school age, so the comment of him coming from a family with money is insanely off base. His brothers and sisters may now have money, but his parents weren't the cause of that(at least the time that I interacted with them).

I could totally see the two of them getting married, because I know what kind of a person he is.

I think there should be a spinoff of his family when the series is over. His younger brother Nathan, was crazy (in a fun way) and would do anything at anytime. One of his older brothers, Keith, is a UFC fighter. And I think one his sister, Holly, is also a model or something... Haha!
I think he has like 8 siblings in his family, so I'm sure there would be other cool stuff going on Smiley

Anyways, take it easy on him, he is a genuinely nice guy, and when we would all get back together at friends weddings and stuff, and he is the same old goofball I remember growing up with in high school(goofball in a good way, haha). Mark my words, he will have everyone wrapped around his finger by the end of the season.

Welcome1 Happyazz84! Thanks for sharing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Thank you for confirming what I thought. He comes across as genuine, sweet and caring. He also strikes me as someone who appreciates what he has and is not afraid to express how he is feeling. I did not know about that background, but now that I do, I just like him even more!

awwww
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Great post about Brooks. I love Des and getting to watch her fall for a really great, genuine guy will be awesome and, hopefully, like Ash and JP make sitting through so many crappy or bland seasons worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 am

Did anyone see the Wetpaint article that Lendsey picked Brooks for Des? She said that when Brooks step out the limo, Des had a different body language than with the others. It was good to read that because they did spend a lot of time together on Sean's season and I am sure she knows her pretty well.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 am

nannymargie wrote:Did anyone see the Wetpaint article that Lendsey picked Brooks for Des? She said that when Brooks step out the limo, Des had a different body language than with the others. It was good to read that because they did spend a lot of time together on Sean's season and I am sure she knows her pretty well.

Or they read spoilers and want to support their friend!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 am

Jmo but I thought their body language was a bit awkward!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 am

brittany4400 wrote:Jmo but I thought their body language was a bit awkward!

Me too, until the screen caps were put up.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

nannymargie wrote:Did anyone see the Wetpaint article that Lendsey picked Brooks for Des? She said that when Brooks step out the limo, Des had a different body language than with the others. It was good to read that because they did spend a lot of time together on Sean's season and I am sure she knows her pretty well.

She wasn't talking based on epi.1, she said based on the previews she had seen, Des' body language was different when around the tall guy with long hair. She didn't know his name. Like Atem said, it's possible she read the spoilers.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 am

atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Jmo but I thought their body language was a bit awkward!

Me too, until the screen caps were put up.

I agree I cringed when I watched in on TV but once I saw the screencaps I changed my tune.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 am

I thought their meeting was sort of awkward and both of them were nervous, but not a bad kind of awkward. If that makes any sense! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 am

[quote="sanlee088"]I thought their meeting was sort of awkward and both of them were nervous, but not a bad kind of awkward. If that makes any sense! lol[/quote/]

Yeah, it looked they were both interested in each other right off the bat.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo