SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 am

sanlee088 wrote:I thought their meeting was sort of awkward and both of them were nervous, but not a bad kind of awkward. If that makes any sense! laugh out loud

I do know what you mean. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by terabithia Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:29 am

Dreamer posted this sneak peek of the date with Brooks on Jokers, sorry if it was already posted here.

I think Brooks seems sweet in this short clip, I'm looking forward to seeing the date Monday night. He was a good sport about dressing like a groom on his first date. giggling How nice we don't have to wait til the third week or later to see a 1-on-1 with the F1!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:49 am

terabithia wrote:Dreamer posted this sneak peek of the date with Brooks on Jokers, sorry if it was already posted here.

I think Brooks seems sweet in this short clip, I'm looking forward to seeing the date Monday night. He was a good sport about dressing like a groom on his first date. giggling How nice we don't have to wait til the third week or later to see a 1-on-1 with the F1!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was posted from zimbio, but it's nice to have it on youtube. Thanks! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:31 am

Fans have come up with cute names to call the past bach couples...so just wondrin what to call Des and (my love beatingheart ) Brooks...

Desirooks
Brookiree
DeBrooks
BroDes

scratch

doesnt matter...
BrooKit sounds good to me though girldance
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am

Happyazz84 wrote:Sure, I could do that. My wife has watched the bachelorette for a few seasons, but now that one of my good friends is on, I will probably be watching with her each week Smiley

I look forward to hearing more about Brooks. Thanks for sharing Happyazz84! We really appreciate it. bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 am

Happyazz84 wrote:I grew up with brooks for about 8 years when he lived in the small town of Malad, Idaho, where he grew up before moving to Boise. He lived here for about 6-7 years, from about 4th grade till we were juniors. We were really good friends and spent a bunch of time together. It is still pretty crazy to see him on TV.

I just browsed through some of the posts above and had to straighten out a few misconceptions. Brooks is a genuine good guy. He is humble, honest, and kind. He comes from a family of awesome people, and for the most part, he and his brothers and sisters have had to provide for themselves more than most people do. The whole time he lived here only his mom raised them. She did all that she could, but she had 5-6 kids that were still school age, so the comment of him coming from a family with money is insanely off base. His brothers and sisters may now have money, but his parents weren't the cause of that(at least the time that I interacted with them).

I could totally see the two of them getting married, because I know what kind of a person he is.

I think there should be a spinoff of his family when the series is over. His younger brother Nathan, was crazy (in a fun way) and would do anything at anytime. One of his older brothers, Keith, is a UFC fighter. And I think one his sister, Holly, is also a model or something... Haha!
I think he has like 8 siblings in his family, so I'm sure there would be other cool stuff going on :)

Anyways, take it easy on him, he is a genuinely nice guy, and when we would all get back together at friends weddings and stuff, and he is the same old goofball I remember growing up with in high school(goofball in a good way, haha). Mark my words, he will have everyone wrapped around his finger by the end of the season.

Thanks Happyazz! It is good to have an insight to Brooks background. Him and Des come from a similar background without money and both looked like they have turned out to be very good people. I really hope these two make it for the long haul. They make a beautiful couple.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:10 am

kitcat wrote:Fans have come up with cute names to call the past bach couples...so just wondrin what to call Des and (my love beatingheart ) Brooks...

Desirooks
Brookiree
DeBrooks
BroDes

scratch

doesnt matter...
BrooKit sounds good to me though girldance

Brookit? How did you come up with that one? giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

sfrank caught this from the Yes To Love vid...showing them in Antigua? I think so! Great job sfrank!

sfrank wrote:Guys, I actually think we may have a shot of Brooks and Des in Antigua... I was rewatching the "yes to love" video last night and noticed these shots at around 1:13 in the video. Take a look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That looks like Brooks to me in the black tank (notice the hair on the collar) and Des looks like she could be in a bikini or something...thoughts? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 am

or maybe, not hmmm

JBF wrote:That's Brooks all right, BUT...

The video was edited in April and first shown May 8th. It might be a little too early and she looks like she's in a group situation. There are no shots of Madeira in that one.

Oh, drat! You are right. Looks like I got too excited about this one. :shy: :laughingoutlou

sfrank wrote:
JBF wrote:That's Brooks all right, BUT...

The video was edited in April and first shown May 8th. It might be a little too early and she looks like she's in a group situation. There are no shots of Madeira in that one.

Hmm.....good point. I wonder what group? They would be in LA then, you think?

Yeah, may be in LA.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 pm

At first I was disappointed that Des chose Brooks, but after reading what Happyazz84 wrote and seeing that preview for Monday night, I'm thinking Des did pick the right guy for herself. He was such a good sport on that date, clever to think of "carrying her over the threshold/car door," and I loved hearing them speaking of mutual admiration for each other.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 pm

5/16:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No I don't know if he's single but he's always ready to mingle. Welcome home @brooksforrester glad my boi's back!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 pm

^^^ ^^ He looks really good in that picture!!^^^^^ :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo