SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 pm

melisma wrote:I wouldn't be surprised either way....

Suppose but that would be awfully quick no?! I mean the show ended 3-4 weeks ago. They had a lot of chemistry so it would have only grown over the 8 weeks and the 3 weeks later is on "life support"?! :shock:

Perhaps its because of the "weird" ending we keep hearing about?! Anywhoo we shall see. Still on #TeamBrooks :P

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Quick, get ER Dr. Larry back.

Guess we'll find out soon enough. But I don't like hearing that at this stage already.

Eww though he was funny with the guys he was downright creepy during his 1on1 with Des.

But this dude is just probably surmising stuff based on the shows track record of folks not even being together till the FRC has aired.
I didn't mean for Des. giggling Only to breathe life into their relationship. He was so strange during his time with Des!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 pm

sfrank wrote:
melisma wrote:I wouldn't be surprised either way....

Suppose but that would be awfully quick no?! I mean the show ended 3-4 weeks ago. They had a lot of chemistry so it would have only grown over the 8 weeks and the 3 weeks later is on "life support"?! :shock: Perhaps its because of the "weird" ending?
It doesn't seem possible. I hope this single source is wrong.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:49 pm

if he only believes 5% of what he writes then i wouldn't put much stock in it unless we also hear it from other more reliable sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Can someone point me to the direction where this was posted?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 pm

gabriele wrote:if he only believes 5% of what he writes then i wouldn't put much stock in it unless we also hear it from other more reliable sources.

Can he be trying to throw us off and it is the complete opposite? Des looked very happy in her picture from the winery today.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 pm

She looked very happy in her interviews she did today. She was at the winery yesterday or the day before.

Plus, she faved Sophienette's tweet

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
gabriele wrote:if he only believes 5% of what he writes then i wouldn't put much stock in it unless we also hear it from other more reliable sources.

Can he be trying to throw us off and it is the complete opposite? Des looked very happy in her picture from the winery today.

I agree Des looks happy and he's posting videos. Was tweeting last week "Thank yous". I just doesn't seem like enough time has pasted, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:58 pm

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I agree Des looks happy and he's posting videos. Was tweeting last week "Thank yous". I just doesn't seem like enough time has pasted, IMO.

Where is he posting videos?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 am

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Where is he posting videos?

Yes where was he posting videos and do you know what his tweets say?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 am

I think it's the Fit Marketing Cope videos.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo