SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:13 am

Piper61 wrote:I think it's the Fit Marketing Cope videos.

yes, that. Sorry guys.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 am

sfrank wrote:

yes, that. Sorry guys.

He's not posting those. Fit Marketing is, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

Oh, Ok I saw those. Do you think Brooks would let them put them up if he was not with Des?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 am

nannymargie wrote:

Oh, Ok I saw those. Do you think Brooks would let them put them up if he was not with Des?

Not sure...I say we move on...the guy barely believes what he writes. Im sure it will come out IF that is the truth. It seems pretty strange.

Des has also says she gives her all in a relationship seems weird that she would have given up on this one so quickly given all she has invested. Brooks too!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 am

I hope if they got engaged that they'll last. I hate the thought of them falling apart. Especially so quickly. But IF they weren't going to last, I'd prefer that she didn't pick Brooks at all so he could go on to be the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Not sure...I say we move on...the guy barely believes what he writes. Im sure it will come out IF that is the truth. It seems pretty strange.

Des has also says she gives her all in a relationship seems weird that she would have given up on this one so quickly given all she has invested. Brooks too!

Exactly. Desiree said to the guy at On The Red Carpet that when he sees it, he won't be so cynical.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 am

sfrank wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I agree, I do not believe this right now. Des does give it her all and she looks too happy right now. I really really want these 2 to be another Ash and JP.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am

I have been a member at jokers for years and I can say that I usually look out for DaveG's posts as he is one of the posters I so to speak "trust" if that makes any sense.

Most of his posts are short and well thought out (i.e. he isn't an emotional poster). Usually he will post, sometimes with tidbit of info, and will leave the conversation not one to stick around and argue things. His posts are well received on that board, as he more matter of fact and not confrontational.

Based on my experience in that board, I personally believe that he has heard from a source that (unfortunately) they are hanging by a thread, but as he said "too early, only single sourced".

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:45 am

I am a Jokers member as well and know Dave G. He posts a TON on Survivor and DTWS as well. Oh I believe he heard it...I don't doubt that at all. But I just don't think we should treat it like gospel that's all. My point also is that its too early as well and I don't see how anyone could truly know their status when the show wrapped a mere 3 weeks ago.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

sfrank wrote:I am a Jokers member as well and know Dave G. He posts a TON on Survivor and DTWS as well. Oh I believe he heard it...I don't doubt that at all. But I just don't think we should treat it like gospel that's all. My point also is that its too early as well.
:yes: Agreed
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:47 am

Well, then I wish he wasn't the F1. I would like another full season of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:54 am

sbolduc wrote:I have been a member at jokers for years and I can say that I usually look out for DaveG's posts as he is one of the posters I so to speak "trust" if that makes any sense.

Most of his posts are short and well thought out (i.e. he isn't an emotional poster). Usually he will post, sometimes with tidbit of info, and will leave the conversation not one to stick around and argue things. His posts are well received on that board, as he more matter of fact and not confrontational.

Based on my experience in that board, I personally believe that he has heard from a source that (unfortunately) they are hanging by a thread, but as he said "too early, only single sourced".

Well let's hope that things turn for the better. It just seems so fast and they hardly had any get aways yet. I wonder if he's the jealous type and did not all the kissing she did. Just a thought.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #2

+70
Piper61
Scooby
moonpie
mare2
bilolo