SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by umngirl Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Iploeg wrote:With these two, I am most excited to see if they make it to their reception giggling

giggling

I'm interested to see if they do something silly like have a little cake fight or at least some cake in face smashing. My aunt and uncle had a mini cake fight at their wedding and it was awesome.

And their first dance. I'm still going with them not doing some choreographed number. Just let them do what they want. Although it will depend on what "their song" is, which makes me wonder if they have a song.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by jaspats Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I don't think he ever sat with his arm around Lindsay or any of the other girls like he did with Catherine, did he? His arm essentially goes around her back to her waist and thus draws her even closer to him. He did it in that clip and also on the beach in St Croix.

Let's compare how he's sitting with Lindsay on her MTP date. Notice the pillow between them. Or his arm is behind her resting on the couch/pillow instead of touching her.

But boy, Lindsay sure did love kissing him good-bye. Yet Sean isn't leaning into those kisses at all.

While Lindsey kept kissing him goodbye, noticed how Cath kind of telling him "we already kissed twice, that's enough" but Sean wants more.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Iploeg wrote:With these two, I am most excited to see if they make it to their reception giggling

Me too! Woo hoo. Lets toast the happy couple. Oh wait, they're not here! Oh well, drink up everybody!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 19, 2013 4:16 pm

lipsis wrote:I have side by side. The picture with Kensington was from Shays blog

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 49fc9de12f678425f45b616b90a40da6_zps658bb03c

I know you have moved on from this conversation but I bet they did give these to Catherine for the Lowe family tradition. I had never noticed but Sean's have shark feet on them and her red ones have some kind of animal feet as well. They are the same kind of onesies just different colors and different animals.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm

How's this for a fun flashback? The sneak peek for their LCD, with slightly different footage than what aired. Confession: I may have watched this thing 50 times when it was first released. Oops.
http://on.aol.com/video/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-517695211
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

by umngirl Today at 9:12

I'm interested to see if they do something silly like have a little cake fight or at least some cake in face smashing. My aunt and uncle had a mini cake fight at their wedding and it was awesome.

And their first dance. I'm still going with them not doing some choreographed number. Just let them do what they want. Although it will depend on what "their song" is, which makes me wonder if they have a song.

I would love to see them do a simple Waltz....sans lifts. OH...and I'm betting they do have a song. I totally see them doing silly stuff like having a cake fight. I am hoping we get a glimpse into their romance( must have shot to greater hights since AFTR). I want see them gaze into each others eyes and passionately kiss. I want to hear Sean gush about her all over again. I want everything. :cutesmile!: I can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

umngirl wrote:How's this for a fun flashback? The sneak peek for their LCD, with slightly different footage than what aired. Confession: I may have watched this thing 50 times when it was first released. Oops.

I can't even count how many times I watched this clip. Man, the way they held each other at the door gets me every time. And dammit, I really wanted to see the scene where they are lying on the bed.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

giggling

These all have kept me so entertained this morning and I guess since it's now mid afternoon you can tell that I've been sitting here for awhile just enjoying all the writings, videos, etc. When I saw yours it cracked me up!

Like everyone I can hardly wait for their :wedding wedding. I think it's going to be emotionally breathtaking of Sean and Catherine. Can't wait! Sure wish they'd give us a date sooon.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:How's this for a fun flashback? The sneak peek for their LCD, with slightly different footage than what aired. Confession: I may have watched this thing 50 times when it was first released. Oops.

I can't even count how many times I watched this clip. Man, the way they held each other at the door gets me every time. And dammit, I really wanted to see the scene where they are lying on the bed.

YES! I could make a very long list of all those moments we never got to see. That scene is at the top of the list. (Well for right now it is until I'm reminded of another moment we didn't get to see.) They could make a fortune by putting together a DVD of unseen footage every season of the final couple. Or just put a few on youtube. Either works for me.
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm

^^ don't forget the footage where the elephant squirted at them while they were kissing !!! :Drool:

my wish: that abc makes a dvd of ALL SEANCAT scenes un-edited!! ABC will make a fortune for sure!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun May 19, 2013 4:45 pm

You'll be glad to know you're not the only one. I also replayed this countless times. I was convinced that Sean told her he loved her by those butt taps. She was so distressed so she may not have noticed. Hence her saying she didn't see a glimmer of I want to be with you forever.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm

akinitohoy wrote:^^ don't forget the footage where the elephant squirted at them while they were kissing !!! :Drool:

my wish: that abc makes a dvd of ALL SEANCAT scenes un-edited!! ABC will make a fortune for sure!

Speaking of this, can somebody remind me how we know this happened? Was it in a blog?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan